The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debating on using my second code or selling it... I want to use it, but without even knowing what they look like buying two pairs is scary.
You can always return. And I would not sell it unless it is an immediate sell tonight where someone will use it because I would not want it in someone else's hands not knowing shoes were available.

Yeah, I kinda feel like a douche for telling dude matter of factly that they were made to order. You never know with Nike. I hope my small theory that there was 2014 available of each size isn't true haha.

Yeah, I kinda feel like a douche for telling dude matter of factly that they were made to order. You never know with Nike. I hope my small theory that there was 2014 available of each size isn't true haha.

I really doubt that's right. There is no way that many codes have been unlocked. At least I hope not...

Since the nike chat reps know so much, we should ask them if its 2014 total pairs, or per size 
laugh.gif

more people may have went for a 10 already tho

i didn't know that many people can't get online to even play

bout 4 cats at my job alone call me asking if 2k works every other day

Just got a 3rd code and checked out.. this time with a different CC and shipping address. Done with nba2k14 for good!

Just won my 6 out of 10 games and stuck with my agent. About 55 games in any idea how close I am!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom