The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
no that sucks... did u go on the 2k forum and see whats good? they probably can diagnose the issue better than we can. something is definitely wrong.
after looking through the 2k forum, the glitches are more than abundant on the next-gen versions.  lol.  just gonna grind it out i guess. (used the 10$ code that came with the system, so no 'big' loss)

im sorry to hear that. dl the app so u can at least try out the free 1k points per day. if they work then youll get a few free points before you are done.

Just rejected the shady agent. Made the all star team. Averaging 45ppg 1.5apg 1.7rpg. Like 3 steals a game. I'm like 45 in, gotta push through this...

lewi1913 lewi1913 naw man. just no 2. gonna either sell it or buy the shoes then sell those. don't need doubles. would rather have the money to be honest.

Can you foul out of the games after you  sign with nike and still get the code? i did not do that my first go around, 

You mean they were available on bestbuy.com? I know but obviously I didn't catch it in time and they are sold out. And it it wasn't for this 2k deal id rather wait till they drop a metal gear Solis bundle anyway.

You mean they were available on bestbuy.com? I know but obviously I didn't catch it in time and they are sold out. And it it wasn't for this 2k deal id rather wait till they drop a metal gear Solis bundle anyway.
But u blamed the shortage doe

Does anyone have a code that they have already used?

I need an example. Seeing if I can create one....
devil.gif

Does it come as XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX or X...............X?

Does it include letters and numbers?

Last edited by a moderator:
But u blamed the shortage doe

Yeah because I would buy if I caught them in time on best buy but I didn't. And they aren't available anywhere in phoenix to my knowledge and places don't know when they will get more they just show up.

I need an example. Seeing if I can create one....:evil:  

Lol the struggle.

Don't do it, leave Meg out of this release...

I need an example. Seeing if I can create one....
devil.gif

seriously?  why so you can use a random number genrator and try and buy out the rest of the release?  why dont you just let this ONE release not get tainted with bots, etc.

M

I need an example. Seeing if I can create one....:evil:  

No disrespect but I hope no one offers u that info. We are working hard for the codes. Would hate to get to the end and have them all gone because someone hacked the code.

I'm no computer genius, but couldn't Nike check fairly easily with 2K for legitimacy? 2K should have all the games played/VC data on their servers cuz the info gets uploaded after every game/upgrade. Assuming they assign one code per username registered, they'd probably be able to cross check the codes being submitted with any associated usernames and see if the gaming stats match.

Last edited:
Lol the struggle.

Don't do it, leave Meg out of this release...
REALLY? You just gave up over 15+ hours of your life to get a pair and im struggling???
nerd.gif

seriously?  why so you can use a random number genrator and try and buy out the rest of the release?  why dont you just let this ONE release not get tainted with bots, etc.
M
No disrespect but I hope no one offers u that info. We are working hard for the codes. Would hate to get to the end and have them all gone because someone hacked the code.
You guys have me figured all wrong. I just want one pair for myself. No need to profit off these. I work 55+ hours a week, hate playing video sports games (BF4 when I even get the hour or so to play at all), and have almost no time to even chill when im not doing **** around the crib, going to my moms crib and helping her out, or volunteering.....

PS Why does everyone on NT always think everyone is only in it for money. Are there really no good cats left???

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't used the PS4 $10 voucher yet, so is it still possible to use that to buy VC for my guy and use it. Currently rated 86 and just got traded to the Rockets after being on the bum 76ers squad until the All-Star break. 53 games in so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom