The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't used the PS4 $10 voucher yet, so is it still possible to use that to buy VC for my guy and use it. Currently rated 86 and just got traded to the Rockets after being on the bum 76ers squad until the All-Star break. 53 games in so far.

Yes you can use it any time. I used mine half way through the season.

dashes but you don't input the dashes when you enter the code
pimp.gif

Alright, so I'm about 50+ games in.

- Took the movie deal about zombies in Alaska (the royalties seemed so lucrative)
- Signed with some hot-shot Agent (his connections were on point and gave me a free watch so why not? seems legit)
- Signed with Adidas (I figured I should do this to have leverage with Nike like Kanye did but in reverse)
- At any opportunity I made sure everyone knew I was the best there is and ever was

Not srs, but I am 50+ games in and will finish tonight until I get the code. Have been a starter and got champs endorsement after rising stars game. 32+ PPG 3 reb/game 2 asst/game 3-4 steals/game 41 PER. Drafted to the Hawks and are second in the conference behind Miami. Best def PPG, FG %, opp FG %. Top 3 team for 3 PT and 3 PT %. Second best team on power ranking. 1-2 vs. Miami (I only started 1 of the three).

Oh and, the last NBA game I played was NBA 2K on dreamcast :wow:

I'm no computer genius, but couldn't Nike check fairly easily with 2K for legitimacy? 2K should have all the games played/VC data on their servers cuz the info gets uploaded after every game/upgrade. Assuming they assign one code per username registered, they'd probably be able to cross check the codes being submitted with any associated usernames and see if the gaming stats match.
yeah but there is no tracebility between the code and the person purchasing the shoe..  my username/email on 2k14 can be diffrent then the nike.com email/username.

it will take a while to randomly generate all possibilies of a 25 charactor code using number and letters.. thats not trivial at all.. AND you have to hope there are people who got the code and didnt redeem it.

by the time you figure all that stuff out, you probably would have gotten the code legimetly throught he game..lol

you guys really think he can generate codes 
laugh.gif

that guy was begging in the bot thread for help with a ****** bot he paid for that didnt work LOL.

Last edited:
Well if he can write them and get them to work I hope it is in a day or so. This game has about drove me insane.

I had a huge panic last night. After one of my games it showed the performance report as usual then all of sudden, "unexpected error" and the game/application ended. Got back on to find out the game I had just finished wasn't saved and had to replay it. For some reason I was thinking worse case scenario and a corrupted file of some sort.

laugh.gif

that guy was begging in the bot thread for help with a ****** bot he paid for that didnt work LOL.
By the time he figures it out, all pairs may be claimed anyway. I have a feeling it is soon, 2014 is not a lot of pairs, and this thing blew up awhile ago.

By the time he figures it out, all pairs may be claimed anyway. I have a feeling it is soon, 2014 is not a lot of pairs, and this thing blew up awhile ago.

Come on. Don't say that. I just got signed by champs after the all star game. I still got a long way to go.

if the codes arent gone by monday then somethings up. its been 18 days since people found out about this and it only takes a week to get it (going really slow).

^ once dec 24/25 arrives, it will be too late for all the spoiled kids waiting to open their ps4's or xbox ones. 

Can you still foul out after you get the nike contract, until you get the code, also has anyone has sprite decide to go another way?

Anxiously waiting for the "sold out" post. Yes I'm hoping they sell out lol. That way we can see them quicker. One question, if these release in March how come by delivery date says May 5th?

Does anyone have a code that they have already used?

I need an example. Seeing if I can create one....:evil:  

Does it come as XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX or X...............X?

Does it include letters and numbers?

Codes are generated as they are unlocked and are unique to the person who unlocked. You'd be jacking someones code

Got my code a just now. I haven't yelled at a videogame like this since I was a teen playing Sega Genesis. I cant believe the ref called me for a technical after I yelled ******^@%* at a call I didn't like.  Great touch 2KSports.

So glad I had a 3 day weekend to finish it up but I started mid last week. Honestly cant believe that the codes were still available almost 3 weeks later. To you guys grinding out 2 and 3 codes? Y'all are nucking futs. This game's getting the hell outta my X-box.

Couple things of note:

I designed my shoe and got the code ONE GAME after signing with Nike. It must be random.

You DON'T have to have a B average. I did it with a C+.

If any of you were like me, I TOTALLY sucked when I first started. This major suckage translated into delayed offerings until I got up to speed. I was horrible for about 30 games or so. I hadn't played a basketball game since playing LIVE on my PS2. lol

So, If you make it to the playoffs before signing with Nike, you won't get the offer at all until they are over for you. I wasted a few games playing before I realized that no cut scenes were gonna pop up. Just lose whatever series you're in and head into the next season.

Congrats to everyone that put in this work. It was tough. I'm praying the Multi/Multi means these are the What The 11's. Considering the what the 10's came out last May, it's possible.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

another lie from you yet again....

How many games did it take everyone after the shady dude to get any other progression with sponsors? I am at 55 Noe and only have champs.

I'm a PG and they got me starting center for the cavs doing jump balls. I don't know what's going on but will continue to play. Almost there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom