The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

You received the message for the custom sneaker creator with Tinker on it?
yes i did with tinker, then they sent me to the innovation kitchen, i made a yeezy 2 NRG bootleg shoe, got the commercial, and the photo op in my sponsors window... im game 20 in the following season already.

Which I just swooped up
smokin.gif
Haha, good on you dude...

Has anyone made assumptions on what our pairs are going to look like?

I bet they are going to look like the Champ 10s from the pack. Red base, black on the posite and Gold swoosh. Cant wait!

people are actually just fouling out every game just to get 60 games lmao does that even work?

people are actually just fouling out every game just to get 60 games lmao does that even work?
Worked quite well for me... Not sure what is funny? Read the thread and you will see that multiple people have taken that route without any hiccup. The one drawback was a few people got reassigned to the bench.

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question but I didn't see it in the OP. Can you still get a code if you play offline?

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question but I didn't see it in the OP. Can you still get a code if you play offline?
Honestly, I do not think there is a way to play "offline" in terms of not being connected to the internet in some facet. If the servers are down, or you have no internet connection, then your files wont be saved to the 2k servers as far as I know. I could be wrong but I think that is the case from what I have read.

That was supposedly the last time he wore the XI's. Has anybody played basketball in the XI's? I'm wondering how they feel before I buy a 2nd pair of XI's for basketbal
I've played in them quite a bit. 2 different sizes (not that it matters) but i love them. nothing really bothering me except the right pinky toe side rubs alot because i have different size feet, messed up i know lol. but yeah they are nice & its probably just a problem with my feet.

Honestly, I do not think there is a way to play "offline" in terms of not being connected to the internet in some facet. If the servers are down, or you have no internet connection, then your files wont be saved to the 2k servers as far as I know. I could be wrong but I think that is the case from what I have read.
Ok, I guess that makes sense.

You need to be connected to the internet for 2k servers, but you don't need PS+. I did it without it.
All right. That's what I needed to know. thanks

View media item 731832
It's not nothin major but for them to actually thell me I meet the criteria is getting me somewhere. Said he will dig further in. I know I deserve this code and I won't give up. Never give up in life always keep fighting.

He asked me a few questions I had to answer and that's when he legit told me I do meet the criteria

Any update? I feel like 2k and this Adam guy is just BS'ing us. They're probably just stalling to give us an answer until all the codes are given.
They don't want to man up and admit the servers were down that day and there's nothing they can do

Any update? I feel like 2k and this Adam guy is just BS'ing us. They're probably just stalling to give us an answer until all the codes are given.
They don't want to man up and admit the servers were down that day and there's nothing they can do
It would be nice if they would just damn respond to me. I wonder if I will get anywhere calling them again.

Now that I think about it, I'm lucky to have gotten my size (8.5) late last night, basically came through in the clutch. Now the shoes are practically disappearing at this point. I just want to see the shoes now lol.

has anyone had a meeting with lebron in their apt? does this mean you are close? or when did the code pop up. like RIGHT after designing the shoes?

The congrats screen is RIGHT after you design your shoe & email is sent right away. atleast in mine & most other situations... good luck 

has anyone had a meeting with lebron in their apt? does this mean you are close? or when did the code pop up. like RIGHT after designing the shoes?
I've never had Lebron in my apartment. You create the shoe and literally right after get the message from Lebron after you exit the innovation kitchen.

well thats a bummer. im in 2017 season, i made the shoes in 2016. what should i do? its a little late to restart... i have been grinding this since before christmas. im definitely not the best at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom