The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
… the last 3 digits in the style/colour code for the Lebron NBA2K14 is - 674 … from past Lebron releases, the 6 is Solar Red, the LeBron 8 Low Solar Reds cw... the 7 is Varsity Maize, the LeBron 9 Taxi Elites cw,….and the 4 is Retro Filament, the Lebron South Beach Slides cw … I remembered seeing these on SN a few months ago, Lebron wearing a so-called 1 of 1 PE…..these definitely have all the right colours according to the colour code. Most likely a long shot, but its interesting to think about. Would you guys be happy if these were the NBA2K14 Lebron 11s?!?

View media item 733545

I really wouldn't be surprised if these were the shoes. The 674 code would make them similar to the YOTH Kobes. LeBron also posted these on Instagram and later deleted it.

It's not nothin major but for them to actually thell me I meet the criteria is getting me somewhere. Said he will dig further in. I know I deserve this code and I won't give up. Never give up in life always keep fighting.

He asked me a few questions I had to answer and that's when he legit told me I do meet the criteria
Any update? I feel like 2k and this Adam guy is just BS'ing us. They're probably just stalling to give us an answer until all the codes are given.
They don't want to man up and admit the servers were down that day and there's nothing they can do
weird. I was going back and forth with this guy all of the 5th and 6th. This was the last email he replied back to me. I didnt hear back from him at all yesterday, Hopefully he is diggin deep with his team on trying to figure this out.

Ill take that size 7 

Last edited:
I really wouldn't be surprised if these were the shoes. The 674 code would make them similar to the YOTH Kobes. LeBron also posted these on Instagram and later deleted it.
I said it the other day I really think those are it, but I hope I am wrong. If those are it I hope I can sell them then

I said it the other day I really think those are it, but I hope I am wrong. If those are it I hope I can sell them then
I dont think selling them would be an issue if those are it. I think a lot of people would like it. The Yeezy, XX8 BelAir, and What the Lebron/KD/Kobe crowd would be clamoring for them. Plus the fact theres only 2014 would help skyrocket resell.

I dont think selling them would be an issue if those are it. I think a lot of people would like it. The Yeezy, XX8 BelAir, and What the Lebron/KD/Kobe crowd would be clamoring for them. Plus the fact theres only 2014 would help skyrocket resell.

I know they've been shot down since its supposed to be 1 of 1.... but they look like a video game shoe to me if that makes any sense.

yeah you're probably right, I just think those are awful lol

I know they've been shot down since its supposed to be 1 of 1.... but they look like a video game shoe to me if that makes any sense.
I just have a hunch no real evidence or anything just a gut feeling those are it, agree they got that vibe to them idk I just hope I could make something off them because I would never wear those

Makes perfect sense! Looks like a corky shoe you would create for your player on a video game. I like them. Really like them...

especially since those colors are similar to YOTH the red blue and yellow and Lebron wore them so that would only help push the shoe

idk it just makes sense

images

The Kobe 8 version looks wayyyyy nicer than those Lebrons

If those are it, I'm kinda mad I didn't have the patience and dedication to try.  Thats actually the only color way of the XI's that I would wear even tho more than a few are fire wearing and liking are two different things for me.  

the hash tag on the ig pic does say strive for greatness

does lebron use that tag in every post?

As much as I would not love them if those are it, it would be very cool wearing a sneaker that basically no one else will be wearing.  That is what would make me like them more, although I guess the same could be said for an ID pair.  But I just love the feeling when you got something on that no one else does!!

Eh...I'd be alright if those were the 2K14s, not crazy over them, but I'd definitely want something a little more unique colorway wise.

we wouldnt have such a long wait time to receive them if those were it. November 30th is when that icy soles guy found out about this and told everybody. that means we have to wait 4 months (6 if may) and the shoes were already made 2 months ago ?

its a 1 of 1 even though i like them a little i dont think those are it.

oregon foams end production date was 10/10/13 and released 2 months later on 12/30/13 it just doesnt make sense to have to wait 4-6 months

i believe the 2ks are still in production and nike just ordered 'X' amount for each size which is why we see sizes selling out.

Last edited:
If 2K were smart they would push Nike to release something crazy for the winners (e.g. South Beach, WTL, etc..).  

Now imagine if they have the same contest for 2K15.  Sales and hype would be crazy with people pulling all nighters to get them.

we wouldnt have such a long wait time to receive them if those were it. November 30th is when that icy soles guy found out about this and told everybody. that means we have to wait 4 months (6 if may) and the shoes were already made 2 months ago ?

its a 1 of 1 even though i like them a little i dont think those are it.

oregon foams end production date was 10/10/13 and released 2 months later on 12/30/13 it just doesnt make sense to have to wait 4-6 months

i believe the 2ks are still in production and nike just ordered 'X' amount for each size which is why we see sizes selling out.

its all speculation. could have been 1 of 1 at the time. also, since the made to order theory is no longer a possibility, lord knows when the shoes were made.

If 2K were smart they would push Nike to release something crazy for the winners (e.g. South Beach, WTL, etc..).  

Now imagine if they have the same contest for 2K15.  Sales and hype would be crazy with people pulling all nighters to get them.

2k doesn't have that kind of power to "push" nike for anything to be honest.

I wouldn't mind them doing another 2K type of contest/challenge again. At least it's pretty much an even playing field for everybody, whether they're trying to buy to keep, resell, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom