The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I spent $20 on 80,000 VC and I can't use it for some reason!!!! I know i read something about people having an issue with this earlier in this thread but I don't remember what they did to help solve that problem. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Nevermind, just saw a post that says the "no swoosh" pair is not the correct colors based on the color code

Last edited:
Man I spent $20 on 80,000 VC and I can't use it for some reason!!!! I know i read something about people having an issue with this earlier in this thread but I don't remember what they did to help solve that problem. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Only way I was able to use the vcs purchased is to use them at the begining bfre the rookie showcase

I'm salty as hell man. $20 wasted. I know someone has the answers. Help me out fellas.
its happened to multiple people in here. idk why that happens but ive used / bought vc before and after rookie showcase game and never had an issue 

I'm salty as hell man. $20 wasted. I know someone has the answers. Help me out fellas.
If you started the career when the servers were down then that is the problem. Happened to me so that's why I never got the code 
mean.gif
 had to restart again online when the servers up and now I can use the VC. Sorry man I know how it feels

On game 62. No sprite deal yet. That's before the Nike deal right? I tried to go all night but I'm just sick of this damn game lol. Hopefully I'm able to finish this tomorrow

On game 62. No sprite deal yet. That's before the Nike deal right? I tried to go all night but I'm just sick of this damn game lol. Hopefully I'm able to finish this tomorrow
At this point with 4 sizes selling out today, I would not sleep until you get the code, if you REALLY want it.

Idk what your stats are but I literally fouled out the last 15-20 games to get my sprite and shoe deal, and then got to create my own shoe. I was averaging 28/5/5 before doing that. I would suggest doing that.....

Last edited:
Just got my 2nd code with these stats...not the greatest but I don't think it matters a lot ofcourse... I didn't start until well after All-Star break bc I didn't buy any VC this time around..but after that it seems as if things were fast tracked. I got this code at 80 games.

I signed with nike. 4 games after that I still didn't get the code.. Am I missing something? I just got an offer from Gatorade too. I didn't get my code or design my own shoe

I signed with nike. 4 games after that I still didn't get the code.. Am I missing something? I just got an offer from Gatorade too. I didn't get my code or design my own shoe
Keep grinding it out. Probably have about six more games to go before you can design your own shoe and get the code 

I was just thinking about going for code number 2 but it doesnt seem like any sizes will be left. I should have went for the 2nd code right away but couldnt stand 2k anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom