The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say with 99% certainty that it will not be the WTL even with the code being multi/multi and the release date close to the normal "what the" release. Like people have said, they are just not going to give something like that to us for this contest.

it was not a rant it was accurate info... the game was not for the sole purpose of shoes...sorry your a no life and bought the game just for shoes. and it is a gift its a prize. and the funniest part is no one has been charged a dime yet so you haven't paid for anything! that's called a backdoor for nike to cancel anything at anytime. nike and 2k did not force you to play the game cry babies. love the ignorance... probably why I haven't been on here in 7 years just like all the other greats that started NT

it was not a rant it was accurate info... the game was not for the sole purpose of shoes...sorry your a no life and bought the game just for shoes. and it is a gift its a prize. and the funniest part is no one has been charged a dime yet so you haven't paid for anything! that's called a backdoor for nike to cancel anything at anytime. nike and 2k did not force you to play the game cry babies. love the ignorance... probably why I haven't been on here in 7 years just like all the other greats that started NT
I've been here for 11 years, still here.

Its easier to survive on NT successfully if:

1. You aren't angry.

2. You don't criticize the general population.

3. You use sentence structure, grammar, correct spelling, and capitalization.

I will say with 99% certainty that it will not be the WTL even with the code being multi/multi and the release date close to the normal "what the" release. Like people have said, they are just not going to give something like that to us for this contest.

Only 2014 pairs or so though.
So idk you never know. It'd be dope af if it were a WTL. If not, just hope it's something sick.

Like BigJ said, go ahead and prepare yourselves that the WTL is just not going to happen. If it does I will do a backflip. If not then I have mentally prepared myself.

I just want yall to eat up these damn codes so Nike can slip some leaked pictures out soon.

why would they be year of the horse? why would they be wtl? its a 2k contest! the theroies here smfh
Because the YOTH Kobes color code is 674, which is the same as these. Not saying they're gonna be YOTH but they should look similar. Doesn't hurt that the YOTHs are red and so is 2ks logo

Yeah I don't think they'll be a WTL either. They'll probably do what they did last year. Make those an MVP colorway and have them Miami only lmao.

If they look like the YOTH Kobe I will be supremely displeased.

Its easier to survive on NT successfully if:

1. You aren't angry.
2. You don't criticize the general population.
3. You use sentence structure, grammar, correct spelling, and capitalization.

:nthat: Niketalk for Dummies :nthat: :lol:

Last edited:
the anticipation for what these look like is killing me. i'm expecting garbage, which wouldn't bother me since i can't cop

LOL wow son

And lewi's collection is probably ridiculous he's got a lot of kicks so I don't get that at all

Had a good laugh over this dude coming at me on IG, wanted to share the troll... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

can't wait to have the shoe in hand, hopefully I won't know what they look like til I open the package

that would be I nice surprise

View media item 729186Finally got my code and just ordered. 9.5 is also out of stock now sorry for the screenshot of my phone my MacBook is updating and couldn't wait to order haha 7-9 is still in stock and then 11.5-14

Finally got my code and just ordered. 9.5 is also out of stock now sorry for the screenshot of my phone my MacBook is updating and couldn't wait to order haha 7-9 is still in stock and then 11.5-14
Sucks when new people will get the code and only sz 8 and 14 is left.

it is interesting on the email they send you, in the subject line it says congratulations check the free Lebron 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom