The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who wants to resell will have a nice amount of cash coming their way, that's guaranteed. If you like the XI model then you can't be very disappointed.

My high offer was 850 and I turned it down more offers rolling in daily so I'm holding out for the 1,000 that's the number I'm holding out on but if someone offered me 950 I'd probably take it

Every time I turn down that 850 which has been four times now I just pray I don't regret it but the eBay fees make it not worth it at that offer and I don't want to Paypal invoice a transaction this high

I advised three different people who I hold in high regard with sneakers and they all advised wait it out until you actually get the shoes in hand because if someone drops 850 then hates the shoe you'll have an ugly claim coming my way

I'm getting real anxious to see these

blacked out bhms with colorful laces

not impressed, don't like the wtt 9s either

overhyped

I lOVE black upper shoes. Probably explains why I love the BHM. I don't think they will be simple color way like that. Id expect a What the LeBron before a WTT.

My high offer was 850 and I turned it down more offers rolling in daily so I'm holding out for the 1,000 that's the number I'm holding out on but if someone offered me 950 I'd probably take it

Every time I turn down that 850 which has been four times now I just pray I don't regret it but the eBay fees make it not worth it at that offer and I don't want to Paypal invoice a transaction this high

I advised three different people who I hold in high regard with sneakers and they all advised wait it out until you actually get the shoes in hand because if someone drops 850 then hates the shoe you'll have an ugly claim coming my way

I'm getting real anxious to see these

That's why I Dident sell for 950$ after ebay and PayPal fees

No matter how good these kicks look, they are overhyped & I can't wait to read (& laugh at) all the crap ppl are gonna talk about em.

Im debating sitting on my pairs. Everyone is going to get them then put them straight on ebay. 1800+ 2k14's going to be fighting for buyers haha...

Im sick and tired of all these "sources" saying they've seen the shoes but legally cannot disclose anything about them. Hell, ANYONE can use that excuse, I for instance can say "yeah, ive seen them, they are ok, color isnt what most people are thinking, and they will ship in less than 3 weeks, but I cant say anything more about them because of legal issues". See what I mean? The whole "legality" thing is a fallback anyone can use. I made that whole thing up, if I had posted this onTwitter or IG, people would be calling me a "credible source" or "I know someone who I rely on" etc...

I bet no one has seen the shoes except nike designers and a few in warehouse/procesing.

Last edited:
I just want the shoes to be decent man. Even if its a basic GR looking shoe lol.

I don't care about all of these credible insider sources anymore. Until they post pics it's all bs to me. They're all saying that they're going to be ugly is also :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom