The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif

That ekin character has been bs'ing his way thru it all.  Most of the stuff he spews is stuff nikedestroyer and method post.   Like the links for the restock, they posted them at least an hr before his supposed "newsletter".    As for his "insider information",  I got some too....  It's gonna be a shoe and there will be two of them.... One for the left foot and one for the right.  Payme 
mean.gif

SneakerTMZ reminds me of those damn psychics you see on TV late at night that give you a reading for 3.99 minute.. he is no different.. would love to know how many idiots he got to drop 50 dollars on his newsletter guy is so full of crap.. proclaiming to be an EKIN... lmao.   

i just sent nikestore a tweet asking if sneakertmz is real..lmao.. i hope they put him on blast and say he is a fraud. 

I said it like 2-3 weeks back that I had a real feeling that these would be the WTL. Most of all the regular XI releases will be complete with the exception of the "Lava" colorway and that SB iteration that has floated around. I am not sure of any other cw to be released. Normally a What The floats around the time that most of the cw have been released to the public. It makes sense, doesn't mean it will happen.

A WTL and some cool packaging would make my day. All of that WITH the only 2k logo on the insole. Perfect shoe.

I hate to crush peoples hopes of WTL, but i heard that stores can see that WTL will be releasing sometime in April, so I doubt these will be WTL

I said it like 2-3 weeks back that I had a real feeling that these would be the WTL. Most of all the regular XI releases will be complete with the exception of the "Lava" colorway and that SB iteration that has floated around. I am not sure of any other cw to be released. Normally a What The floats around the time that most of the cw have been released to the public. It makes sense, doesn't mean it will happen.

A WTL and some cool packaging would make my day. All of that WITH the only 2k logo on the insole. Perfect shoe.

Perfect for my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom