The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the people who come in here saying they think they'll ship in May when we've been told 100s of times that these will ship mid to late march.

We been told March by who? A Nike rep who copy/paste responses and 100s who told various time frames. The only "solid" thing we ever got from Nike is the ship date when we placed the order and that they are "preparing to ship". All I'm saying is when I spoke to corporate who I deem higher than a rep you get on the phone for calling the 800 number is these are coming in May or a whole lot closer to May than March. But, I know nothing like everybody else does. It's just silly to see everybody post every screenshot of a chat and tedious info from a nike rep saying "soon" and "you will be happy".

Last edited:
We been told March by who? A Nike rep who copy/paste responses and 100s who told various time frames. The only "solid" thing we ever got from Nike is the ship date when we placed the order and that they are "preparing to ship". All I'm saying is when I spoke to corporate who I deem higher than a rep you get on the phone for calling the 800 number is these are coming in May or a whole lot closer to May than March. But, I know nothing like everybody else does. It's just silly to see everybody post every screenshot of a chat and tedious info from a nike rep saying "soon" and "you will be happy".

and according to every rep preparing to ship means its in their warehouse.
This is why the majority of us trust the reps words on the mid-late March quote. Like you said, we are all in the dark. If only of handful of people have seen them then I would assume the same that knows the ship date.

Why do some of you completely discredit nike reps? I mean, it is their job to represent nike so they aren't just random people who are thrown into a chat room and told "here you go, do your best."

I think the main reason people discredit them is they do not really have any inside source into the situation, or so it seems. I would assume most of their answers are scripted to ensure consistency throughout different customers on the same subject matter.

Last edited:
Now we have the lawyers for the Nike reps. If any of you ever worked within a customer service call center as the front line or in a supervisory role you would realize that not everybody shares the same correct info as everybody else. Some people just don't grasp it on what to relay. All I'm saying is since the day we ordered it said shipping date 5/5/14 or whatever of that nature. All this March 6th, 16th and now the 26th or late March is getting dumb. As far as the reps from my experience and some others as well if you read some pages back what a ignorant rep did to the point that corporate had to rectify the situation and add extras on top I'm definitely not holding onto what info a rep says. Reps told various stories of payment methods and procedures alone, so you guys are free to get mad at each potential date or just set your heart on May and be pleasantly surprised if they arrive earlier.

Go read my post with the Nike information above. It is not the reps that has up wishing for the  March date. It is the fact that Nike said they would ship in bold letters on a couple of different pages regarding the shoes.

At this point, I don't even care. Last week I did, now I am just indifferent. I just wish they would charge my damn card, just go ahead and get it over with. I am going to lose my **** if I have talked to Nike 3 different times about this Paypal expiration situation and it turns around and bites me. We will see on the 26th for me.

Now we have the lawyers for the Nike reps. If any of you ever worked within a customer service call center as the front line or in a supervisory role you would realize that not everybody shares the same correct info as everybody else. Some people just don't grasp it on what to relay. All I'm saying is since the day we ordered it said shipping date 5/5/14 or whatever of that nature. All this March 6th, 16th and now the 26th or late March is getting dumb. As far as the reps from my experience and some others as well if you read some pages back what a ignorant rep did to the point that corporate had to rectify the situation and add extras on top I'm definitely not holding onto what info a rep says. Reps told various stories of payment methods and procedures alone, so you guys are free to get mad at each potential date or just set your heart on May and be pleasantly surprised if they arrive earlier.
well if we are going by the date on the email then wheres my pair at ? 
laugh.gif

2 of my orders said 5/5/14 and the other two said 2-5 days

God that was difficult to read. Anyway, I'm pretty sure May served as a safeguard, in case they couldn't ship March and they had to delay. If it was meant to be May, they would've simply said May from the start. If they didn't realize the email said May, they would've corrected themselves.

CHATTED WIT A REP, WOULD OF PRINTED THE CONVO BUT THATS DOING TOO MUCH. THEY WILL MOST LIKELY SHIP WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. WILL SHIP AT THE END OF MARCH FOR MAINLY EARLY APRIL ARRIVAL TO THE OWNERS OF THE SHOE.

I have a size 11 if you wanna add it to the list, not for sale. Anticipation didn't really bother me through January and February. Last couple weeks with all this mid-March talk, I'm starting to feel the anticipation. I spoke to a nike rep, has anyone else been pre charged twice? I was pre charged when I ordered, then 3 weeks later pre charged again, then nothing since. Nike rep said he was surprised that I had been pre charged twice and had never seen it before. Just curious if anyone else had that situation.

God that was difficult to read. Anyway, I'm pretty sure May served as a safeguard, in case they couldn't ship March and they had to delay. If it was meant to be May, they would've simply said May from the start. If they didn't realize the email said May, they would've corrected themselves.

Might of been difficult due to your reading level :smile: . Yes, May could of been the keeping it safe route which is fine but everybody up in arms over March being almost over. When I changed the payment on one of my orders a rep did say early/mid march, but another said May. It's clear we are not getting a straight open answer.

@daltonbc: both of my orders were pre-charged twice the 2nd charge came about 2-3 weeks after initially placing the order and came back off in about 3 days.

About the same timeline as my 2 charges, the rep was surprised by it, so I'm guessing it happened to a few others. He also said Mid March was the new shipment date, kept saying how special they were and everything, I was honestly impressed at how out of his way he went to make sure everything was cool. Nike reps get a bad rep on here, but this dude was one of the best reps I've ever spoken to. March or May, either is good with me. I just don't wanna see it until I open the box. When I get my shipment notification I'm staying off Niketalk, Facebook, Instagram and all that. Lol.

All three pairs ordered with gift cards. Never chatted with a rep in regard to the 2k. Let that shipped email come in or pics leak then come here and talk.
diddy_drink.gif

Some of you are doing too much.

I am trying not to even think about what these are going to potentially look like. I would prefer a WTL but at this point these things could have pancakes, waffles, and jelly beans all over them for what everyone else knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom