The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean like it actually said Premium on the box label. Like the What The MVP had the "Lebron 10 Premium," while EXTs had "Lebron 10 EXT." I'm asking about what other shows had premium on the box label, sorry if I was unclear about that.
ah, my bad. none other than the mvp as far as i remember

I think the What the MVP were the only ones that I can remember but I wouldn't get my hopes up that they are going to be a WTL after one post said they will have premium on the box. No one has any solid information. I mean hell if we can't get Nike to take our money then there is no telling what they are doing with these shoes. I mean they are leaving $440,000ish just sitting in accounts at this point. I know that is nothing to Nike but still blows me away that a half a million dollars are sitting around because Nike doesn't feel like charging us.

I think the What the MVP were the only ones that I can remember but I wouldn't get my hopes up that they are going to be a WTL after one post said they will have premium on the box. No one has any solid information. I mean hell if we can't get Nike to take our money then there is no telling what they are doing with these shoes. I mean they are leaving $440,000ish just sitting in accounts at this point. I know that is nothing to Nike but still blows me away that a half a million dollars are sitting around because Nike doesn't feel like charging us.
I know it's not certain to be a PRM, but if it was like he said it would be, I just wanted to look back at what other PRMs were so I could kinda get a sense of what it could possibly be. I honestly don't think Nike would disappoint us with an ugly shoe

I think everyone here one way or another is hoping for a what the lebron...face it. if you like it, you'll keep. if you don't, you'll sell for the price you think you deserve for this contest. any design other than a "what the" will not be as close to valuable, unless nike pulls out something for these that we've never seen before.

with that being said, maybe nike is holding off on the release to see how the MVP release plays out. if he wins MVP then a WTL will be the MVP again. if he doesn't. then we get them.

I know what the KD samples have already leaked. not sure what to think about that...

Last edited:
I think everyone here one way or another is hoping for a what the lebron...face it. if you like it, you'll keep. if you don't, you'll sell for the price you think you deserve for this contest. any design other than a "what the" will not be as close to valuable, unless nike pulls out something for these that we've never seen before.

with that being said, maybe nike is holding off on the release to see how the MVP release plays out. if he wins MVP then a WTL will be the MVP again. if he doesn't. then we get them.

I know what the KD samples have already leaked. not sure what to think about that...

Nah I don't want a WTL and honestly, it makes no sense to do it for a 2K & Nike collab. I'd rather we get whatever different they have planned. At this point, I'd be pretty disappointed if they were a WTL cause I'd expect something new, yet creative. On top of that, I don’t care about getting "maximum value" on these as I will wear them and I am not a fan of the mismatched confusion that is the "What The" colorways.

not even remotely true but ok

Nike isn't leaving close to half a million in accounts for the heck of it. It's there policy not to charge until ship. It's more of an administration/procedural thing than anything. Nike is a Billion dollar corp. why would they change there process over 2,014 pairs of shoes? Nike gave us that shipping window of May for a reason. It's to protect themselves just in case things were not going to plan in regards to shipping them (as it seems is going on now).

the theories get better and better :lol:

it also apparent that the march ship date is slipping.... maybe early april now. nike is fully taking advantage of the march - may shipping estimate.

Last edited:
I know it's not certain to be a PRM, but if it was like he said it would be, I just wanted to look back at what other PRMs were so I could kinda get a sense of what it could possibly be. I honestly don't think Nike would disappoint us with an ugly shoe

I'm more than comfortable they're a premium (PRM on the box label). If I had to give a percentage it would be 95%

I know not related at all blah blah different shoe,

but I Ordered the Air Max Day AM1

Nike decided to ship them out 2 Day Air, I didn't pay for that option either.

Makes me think they will 2 Day/Next Day Air EVERYONE's 2K Bron's

REGARDLESS of if they payed for it or not.

Just my logic at least.

I know not related at all blah blah different shoe,

but I Ordered the Air Max Day AM1

Nike decided to ship them out 2 Day Air, I didn't pay for that option either.

Makes me think they will 2 Day/Next Day Air EVERYONE's 2K Bron's

REGARDLESS of if they payed for it or not.

Just my logic at least.
Interesting, I've had my suspicions that Nike would do something like that just because it makes sense that their being so secretive about the shoes that they would want everyone to receive their shoes at the same time.  Wouldn't cost them that much realisitically to ship shoes next day air for 2000 shoes or less.  If that were the case of course people would receive a refund if they actually paid for the next day or 2 day shipping.  Just speculating of course, curious to see what happens.

I feel it's the only way to keep it "fair" sure some people will get them a couple hours before everyone, but if there is a set ship date and expected date I don't think it will be too hard to stay off Niketalk/Facebook/Sneakernews for 24 hours lol

Sorry for the double post. Not that anyone cares, but I was just told this on Nike's Live Chat

Brandon: OK.  That is accurate.   From what I have heard the latest these will ship will be the beginning of April which is within the next 7 days so the shipping email should be getting sent out soon

Sorry for the double post. Not that anyone cares, but I was just told this on Nike's Live Chat

Brandon: OK.  That is accurate.   From what I have heard the latest these will ship will be the beginning of April which is within the next 7 days so the shipping email should be getting sent out soon

read into what hes saying.

beginning of april is indeed next week... Tuesday. he didn't say april 1 and the beginning of april could realistic mean any time from april 1 - april 15th or so. that's about 3 weeks from today.

Yah, I'm in no rush for them it would just be nice if we got some fact that we can fall back on..... "Mid to late March" is now "Beginning of April" lol I just think it's funny, would be nice if they stuck to something.

i got a pair coming (whenever they ship) but for some reason I don't seem to care as much as most of y'all. I don't even care when i get it as long as it properly done & im getting quality for the time I spent playing 2k im cool with the wait.

i got a pair coming (whenever they ship) but for some reason I don't seem to care as much as most of y'all. I don't even care when i get it as long as it properly done & im getting quality for the time I spent playing 2k im cool with the wait.
I just want some fact. It keeps changing almost daily. Once I get that from Nike I'll be good haha

I just want some fact. It keeps changing almost daily. Once I get that from Nike I'll be good haha

the only fact we have right now is that they have an expected delivery of sometime in may (worse case). other than that, its just what the reps tell us.

I do believe that there is some sort of hold up that's causing the shoes not to ship and it could be that nike is waiting for the OK from 2k to ship. A rep did mention this before but a lot of people just dismissed the notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom