The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie. I'm disappointed these are the WTL. Yet another dope shoe, 99% of us can't get, and even worse, means the 2K will be an epic let down/failure. I highly doubt nike has it in them(or the motivation for that matter) to make these remotely as dope as the WTL.

Not going to lie. I'm disappointed these are the WTL. Yet another dope shoe, 99% of us can't get, and even worse, means the 2K will be an epic let down/failure. I highly doubt nike has it in them(or the motivation for that matter) to make these remotely as dope as the WTL.
100% agree. I'm very bummed these (probably) aren't the 2k14s. But that is an interesting point made above ^^ that the different tongues could cause production delay, therefore making it the 2k14s. But that's just me being over analytical about it & wishing it was them

Pretty much. The only hope is this is nikes first go around with this type of project. If they decide to do this with kd or another lebron cross promotion in the future, people will be less if interested if this was a major disappointment.

Lol at everyone saying that the 2k's are more than likely going to be a let down/disappointment because of that WTL pic. There still are no pics of the 2k's, nobody knows what they look like. Relax.

I'd rock those if they were the 2k simply because they aren't too colorful and has a white base.

As new color ways/designs pop up I feel that all creativity won't go into the 2k, that the shoe has reached it's full potential so we might be in for a disappointment. Still some glimmer of hope that they have few more tricks up their sleeves. :\

Lol at everyone saying that the 2k's are more than likely going to be a let down/disappointment because of that WTL pic. There still are no pics of the 2k's, nobody knows what they look like. Relax.
It's because everyone has hyped up the 2Ks to be these godly shoes, and then the picture drops of the hands down dopest 11 yet, and people are realizing that we're not going to get anything of that caliber.

The Kings Crown also was posted on a site today, so they're not them either.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, we're getting a generic bland shoe on the level of the Tebow EA shoes.

the whole strive for greatness was the moto of the 2k14 career mode and in the original add for the shoes but we will see. even if it isnt the wtl 11's i still think we will get something dope

Last edited:
Well now my expectations have been lowered. That is what I envisioned (not exactly of course) for the 2k14 and doesn't look like we will be getting them.

My point is, look at the detail in the WTL. SB8 and Red Carpet 7 tongues, Miami night posite, big apple 6 insole, gold medal 10 swoosh, Yankee 5 sick liner, fruity peeble sock liner, graffiti 4 posite, etc.... I can almost guarentee Nike will NOT put that much detail in the 2K, yet leaving me disappointed. For these 2k we had to put in a ton of work, and it looks like we won't be rewarded for it...

It's because everyone has hyped up the 2Ks to be these godly shoes, and then the picture drops of the hands down dopest 11 yet, and people are realizing that we're not going to get anything of that caliber.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, we're getting a generic bland shoe on the level of the Tebow EA shoes.
If we had to wait 5 months to get a "Tebow" like shoe I better be getting those damn things for free or near it.

If we had to wait 5 months to get a "Tebow" like shoe I better be getting those damn things for free or near it.
I'm not holding my breath.  The best thing ever could be that since today is April Fools day, that those WTL actually are our "sneak peek" we've been promised by the support reps, and that's what we'll be getting.  I don't think it's going to happen though.  Nike is in the business of making shoes, they're not going to make the hottest most absolute fire Lebron 11 a shoe you have to win through a video game.

I'm betting there are like 500 pairs of the WTL, and they're probably mostly spoken for.

Every 1 trippin on these WTL! Especially those who await for pics of ther 2K14 shoes. These R pretty HARD, We all know that it's tough 2 top

a shoe when they make a WT wut ever shoe of your signature line. Buttt... The 2K14 pair is so hush, hush that we would asume they were gonna be the LBXI

shoe that was gonna be more rare and (L) than any other releasing this year. IDK people you'll 2K14 players might be a lil SALTY on this release compared

to your 2K14 pairs. BETTER GET SUM WATER OR SUMPMTIN, LIKE SUM MILK OR LIQUIDS WASH ALL THAT SALT DWN..

Those arent the 2ks. They have a release date !

i'm glad those arent the 2ks.

Last edited:

My point is, look at the detail in the WTL. SB8 and Red Carpet 7 tongues, Miami night posite, big apple 6 insole, gold medal 10 swoosh, Yankee 5 sick liner, fruity peeble sock liner, graffiti 4 posite, etc.... I can almost guarentee Nike will NOT put that much detail in the 2K, yet leaving me disappointed. For these 2k we had to put in a ton of work, and it looks like we won't be rewarded for it...
I feel y'all. I guess I feel a little different about this because I wasn't expecting the shoe to be on the level of the WTL. I'm still expecting something great, but I'm not setting the expectations as high as the majority of the people waiting.

If we do get anything like the Tim Tebow joints, I'll be pissed.

the whole strive for greatness was the moto of the 2k14 career mode and in the original add for the shoes but we will see. even if it isnt the wtl 11's i still think we will get something dope

Bron puts strive for greatness on everything. Look at his Instagram.

Every 1 trippin on these WTL! Especially those who await for pics of ther 2K14 shoes. These R pretty HARD, We all know that it's tough 2 top
a shoe when they make a WT wut ever shoe of your signature line. Buttt... The 2K14 pair is so hush, hush that we would asume they were gonna be the LBXI
shoe that was gonna be more rare and (L) than any other releasing this year. IDK people you'll 2K14 players might be a lil SALTY on this release compared
to your 2K14 pairs. BETTER GET SUM WATER OR SUMPMTIN, LIKE SUM MILK OR LIQUIDS WASH ALL THAT SALT DWN..

Wut?

Just because these came out doesn't automatically mean that the 2K's will be wack or they won't spend time on them. That's just a foolish assumption.

what does the release date matter for, its april fools day, some companies go all out for april fools day.
Keep dreaming 
roll.gif

Keep dreaming 
roll.gif
i'm not dreaming, its a fact though that companies go all out for april fools day, look at blizzard, they program game mods for it every year lol. if it wasn't april fools day i would say fine but because it is, it changes things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom