The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad. You KNOW Ronnie2k tweeted that just to mess you guys head Lol. Why would Nike release the WTL and WTKD pics, but only the WTKD shoes be legit, and the WTL have a hidden agenda to be another shoe (2K14s). You guys make me laugh and cry in disappointment at the same time. The 2K14s will be like the basic colorway Tebow EA Trainers in a special case like the Lebron IV "Birthday". Nothing more, Nothing less. You guys are the REAL HYPEBEASTS  by hyping a shoe with no pics, style-code, or even release date, to be this monumental, game changing shoe. Any disappointment was brought upon yourself.

Last edited:

This Is Sad. You KNOW Ronnie2k Tweeted That Just To Mess You Guys Head Lol. Why Would Nike Release The WTL And WTKD Pics, But Only The WTKD Shoes Be Legit, And The WTL Have A Hidden Agenda To Be Another Shoe (2K14s). You Guys Make Me Laugh And Cry In Disappointment At The Same Time. The 2K14s Will Be Like The Basic Colorway Tebow EA Trainers In A Special Case Like The Lebron IV "Birthday". Nothing More, Nothing Less. You Guys Are The REAL HYPEBEASTS By Hyping A Shoe With No Pics, Style-Code, Or Even Release Date, To Be This Monumental, Game Changing Shoe. Any Disappointment Was Brought Upon Yourself.
While I agree with everything you said, typing Like This Is Really Hard To Read And Not To Mention Improper.

The WTL are definitely not the 2ks. I think Ronnie tweeting about them is a good sign. He obviously knows about the 2k lebrons and I think he's acknowledging the WTL hype to let us know the 2k brons won't disappoint.

I doubt the 2k brons will be trash. This is the lebron 11 model with so much hype this isn't a regular trainer. Nike isn't stupid they wouldn't derail a super secret limited shoe like that getting there customers all excited and waiting for nothing. Also my hopes have gone up because Nike wouldn't release these pics so early and diminish the 2k brons if they weren't nice. I feel like some of y'all think Nike is ran by a bunch of idiots they had planned this out. That's how they make their money through great marketing

The WTL are definitely not the 2ks. I think Ronnie tweeting about them is a good sign. He obviously knows about the 2k lebrons and I think he's acknowledging the WTL hype to let us know the 2k brons won't disappoint.

I doubt the 2k brons will be trash. This is the lebron 11 model with so much hype this isn't a regular trainer. Nike isn't stupid they wouldn't derail a super secret limited shoe like that getting there customers all excited and waiting for nothing. Also my hopes have gone up because Nike wouldn't release these pics so early and diminish the 2k brons if they weren't nice. I feel like some of y'all think Nike is ran by a bunch of idiots they had planned this out. That's how they make their money through great marketing
But they didn't do any marketing. Heck, they didn't even tell us it was an event in the game, it was hidden and discovered. They are the genuises! They sold all 2014 pairs of shoe w/ NO marketing costs. They could the Trainer-esqe, they have nothing to lose, only the buyers do. 

All im saying is you guys shouldnt set such high expectations

As long as the shoe is decent, ill be happy and keep em.
Dont have to be a super crazy detailed shoe for me.

This is sad. You KNOW Ronnie2k tweeted that just to mess you guys head Lol. Why would Nike release the WTL and WTKD pics, but only the WTKD shoes be legit, and the WTL have a hidden agenda to be another shoe (2K14s). You guys make me laugh and cry in disappointment at the same time. The 2K14s will be like the basic colorway Tebow EA Trainers in a special case like the Lebron IV "Birthday". Nothing more, Nothing less. You guys are the REAL HYPEBEASTS by hyping a shoe with no pics, style-code, or even release date, to be this monumental, game changing shoe. Any disappointment was brought upon yourself.
Let us dream bruh

Most peoples sole purpose is to come in this thread to HYPE this shoe

Last edited by a moderator:
You really think Nike would make people go through extremes for a generic shoe? Fact of the matter is that Nike can push out a garbage gr like the graffitis and make more money off of that. They wouldn't set themselves up for failure. They released info 2 months before the what the drop when they could've done it 3 days before it dropped like last year. They know this would diminish 2k hype. They're not dumb.

This is sad. You KNOW Ronnie2k tweeted that just to mess you guys head Lol. Why would Nike release the WTL and WTKD pics, but only the WTKD shoes be legit, and the WTL have a hidden agenda to be another shoe (2K14s). You guys make me laugh and cry in disappointment at the same time. The 2K14s will be like the basic colorway Tebow EA Trainers in a special case like the Lebron IV "Birthday". Nothing more, Nothing less. You guys are the REAL HYPEBEASTS by hyping a shoe with no pics, style-code, or even release date, to be this monumental, game changing shoe. Any disappointment was brought upon yourself.

Hahaha nobody's hyping anything up. You need to relax cause it sounds like you didn't get a pair. And why are you comparing a Lebron to some Tebows?!

Hahaha nobody's hyping anything up. You need to relax cause it sounds like you didn't get a pair. And why are you comparing a Lebron to some Tebows?!
Have you even read this thread. Nobody's even hyping anything? LMAO Oh Ok!!!!

the beauty of it all:

everyone has different taste... will be hard to make a shoe that EVERYONE will love. :lol:

the beauty of it all:

everyone has different taste... will be hard to make a shoe that EVERYONE will love.
laugh.gif
Lol, It won't be hard... It's impossible. The shoe could be encrusted with 24K diamonds and someone will complain about it being too shiny 
laugh.gif

I have no shame, mine are on the bay, if people are going to pay a lot for them i'd rather have the money than the shoes

they would have to be really really nice for me to keep them

i'm not stressing what they look like though, I was at first but the past couple months I've lost interest honestly

Not trying to hype anything up but can't believe these things are selling on ebay for so high and we don't even have an image of the shoe yet. A listing just sold for 930 shipped and I believe there weren't any shill bids because I've been watching the listing from the start and the bids gradually increase in increments instead of someone just placing a huge bid in at the last minute from a low bidding price   
preselling these can be tricky because its a pre-order for a shoe no one has seen.. so i
But they didn't do any marketing. Heck, they didn't even tell us it was an event in the game, it was hidden and discovered. They are the genuises! They sold all 2014 pairs of shoe w/ NO marketing costs. They could the Trainer-esqe, they have nothing to lose, only the buyers do. 
they have reputation and branding to lose.. Has nike ever had a preorder for a shoe unseen? It's something nike has never done before so I doubt they would have it with let down

So I was reading ronnie2k twitter. Icysoles asked him why he tweeted the WTL pic and Ronnie said cause he wants them not because they are 2k14s. Then he asked about the packing of 2k14s etc.

So there you go Ronnie confirmed the WTL are not 2k14s for the conspiracy theorists out there who still think 2pac and Elvis are alive.

It also confirms Icysoles doesn't know anything and is liar lol but we all knew that

So I was reading ronnie2k twitter. Icysoles asked him why he tweeted the WTL pic and Ronnie said cause he wants them not because they are 2k14s. Then he asked about the packing of 2k14s etc.

So there you go Ronnie confirmed the WTL are not 2k14s for the conspiracy theorists out there who still think 2pac and Elvis are alive.

It also confirms Icysoles doesn't know anything and is liar lol but we all knew that

Then again he said he'd seen the shoes and NOT the packaging. Not saying I believe him but there you go.

It's just weird how that Ronnie guy would talk about a shoe period. He probably doesn't even own a pair of bball shoes. Well, we'll find out how the shoes look very soon.

I am not saying you are wrong. Hell, I pretty much agree with you.

However, to play devil's advocate...Who the hell is this Ronnie2k guy? Is he just a Twitter handle involved in 2k sports activities or is he some huge higher up? I mean if only a select few from Nike has seen the shoes then how would Ronnie know if they were the ones he posted or not? I don't see him getting the privy to this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom