The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not saying you are wrong. Hell, I pretty much agree with you.

However, to play devil's advocate...Who the hell is this Ronnie2k guy? Is he just a Twitter handle involved in 2k sports activities or is he some huge higher up? I mean if only a select few from Nike has seen the shoes then how would Ronnie know if they were the ones he posted or not? I don't see him getting the privy to this information.
I think he meant that Icysoles claims "to have seen the shoes". But the Ronnie2k guy.. I am pretty sure he has seen the shoes by now.

It's just weird how that Ronnie guy would talk about a shoe period. He probably doesn't even own a pair of bball shoes. Well, we'll find out how the shoes look very soon.

Working with a product or on a project that involves a product can peak your interest whereas you might have been clueless otherwise.

Working with a product or on a project that involves a product can peak your interest whereas you might have been clueless otherwise.
Yeah but of all shoes.. he could have said something about the wtt or elites. For someone new to shoes, I think the What The shoes would be ugly to them.

Then again he said he'd seen the shoes and NOT the packaging. Not saying I believe him but there you go.
he is the one who asked Ronnie why he posted the WTL 11 (basically asking him if they are the 2k14s). Why would you ask him that if you already saw the shoes.. The packaging was a separate question

Yeah but of all shoes.. he could have said something about the wtt or elites. For someone new to shoes, I think the What The shoes would be ugly to them.

Guess you can keep reaching. You aren't dude so you don't know what he does or doesn't like.

fwiw Ronnie2k is the type to post a pic of some other Lebron's, cause people to speculate and think it's a downright hilarious April Fools prank.

And because ol dude don't fool with shoes so it's too much of a coincidence :lol:

Idk what y'all laughing at.. Y'all were all over icysoles and that sneakertmz guys nuts a few months ago. And yet you're clueless like everyone else here. :lol:

And because ol dude don't fool with shoes so it's too much of a coincidence :lol:

Idk what y'all laughing at.. Y'all were all over icysoles and that sneakertmz guys nuts a few months ago. And yet you're clueless like everyone else here. :lol:

Y'all? Yea ok. Perfect case of someone just talking just to talk.

It's comical to read the level of reach that you and similar members consistent display.

Last edited:
Y'all? Yea ok. Perfect case of someone just talking just to talk.

It's comical to read the level of reach that you and similar members consistent display.
yeah basically the thread sucks, can't wait for the shoes because the hot garbage posted up in here blows

when we actually get the shoes hopefully we have some meaningful conversation

At this point, the only meaningful conversation I may be having is with somebody that might trade me for some WTL's :lol:

yeah basically the thread sucks, can't wait for the shoes because the hot garbage posted up in here blows

when we actually get the shoes hopefully we have some meaningful conversation

The conversations will probably get worse at that time.

You really think Nike would make people go through extremes for a generic shoe? Fact of the matter is that Nike can push out a garbage gr like the graffitis and make more money off of that. They wouldn't set themselves up for failure. They released info 2 months before the what the drop when they could've done it 3 days before it dropped like last year. They know this would diminish 2k hype. They're not dumb.
What extremes did Nike go through, by simply linking a access code into a game. And like I said earlier, Nike nor 2K has nothing to lose. You think if these shoes are ducks that they would lose brand hype. The same 2014 that would be livid over the shoes would, be the the same ones online and in stores buying the next LeBrons that drop. And for people to think 2Ks hype to drop.... Lol, Have Fun With NBA Live's Crap

Last edited:
I hit up Nike this morning to put a backup payment in place (my paypal payment expired so wanted to add a credit card just in case) and once I mentioned the words 'lebron 2k14' the customer service rep was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not another call about the lebron 2k14.  After she calmed down she mentioned that she was blind-sided with the delay as well.

LOL

Until shoes drop:
Wild speculation, rumors and sudden connections to the president of Nike

When shoes drop:
UAF ZOMG TRASH, LULZ YALL COPPED TO SELL, YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT THESE.

Can now close this thread.

anybody starting to sell annoyed waiting now? im more like man take this money out of my account and get it over with. can i get money on a gift card then switch my payment to the gift card?

Just felt like posting it [emoji]128514[/emoji] can't wait to get a pic hopefully before mid April [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom