||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

When we won the Super Bowl, wasn't there talk of AD99 retiring but then he said he'll come back for a couple more years? See where things are at? I've been trying to find articles on it. Am I just making that up? I could have swore that was it. He was going to retire on top, but then sat down with McVay and said he'll do a couple more years and reconvene.

When we won the Super Bowl, wasn't there talk of AD99 retiring but then he said he'll come back for a couple more years? See where things are at? I've been trying to find articles on it. Am I just making that up? I could have swore that was it. He was going to retire on top, but then sat down with McVay and said he'll do a couple more years and reconvene.
not making it up. there was talks.

on to the game. missed opportunities & a lot no calls on our end.
like not calling the 3rd timeout b4 the 2 minute. that was mistake on our end.

Last edited:
Feels weird that the season is over. Here are my full thoughts on the game.

-firs drive , 3 straight passes on first and goal set a bad tone
-awful, awful tackling
-putting Hoecht in coverage all night was not ideal
-McVay’s classic burning of Timeouts bit us
-bad playcalling on the last drive on 3rd and 4, then 3rd and 14. Imo we should have tried to get 7 or so on 3rd. See if puka or someone can break some tackles and get the first. Then you can think about a long FG or going for it on 4th.

-Puka is a superstar
-kyren is special
-coop is reliable
-Stafford is the toughest QB in the league
-we overachieved like a mf
-upgrade the defense and we’ll be back to contenders next year

Man, what a season. I had zero expectations coming into this season. So much so that I didn't even purchase Sunday Ticket for the first time in 20 years. I expected to be a casual observer.

Love this team. Definitely overachieved but man, we had it. I wanted the Niners in the conference championship. Could you imagine if the Rams knocked them out? That would have made up for my child hood of seeing the Rams get dominated by Joe Montana and then Steve Young years.

Next season is going to be something else.

Spend all the money on an edge and DB's. Maybe add another linebacker. Ernest Jones does not get talked about enough. Everyone wants to talk about the steals in the 5th round but Ernest has been a major steal.

We can't be serious competitors without an edge. We just can't. Things started to change when we picked up guys like Leonard Floyd. You can see it with guys like Goff. He was so calm in the pocket because he had an elite OL and we had no real pressure coming from the edge.

Excited about the draft. I want to see guys like Latu and Verse available to us, or Terrion Arnold, or maybe a JC Latham at tackle. While Jackson was solid at LT, I think we need someone better to pair with Avila and shut that left side down.

I'm back to talking **** next season.

Some tough no calls late but we had plenty of chances. 3 FGs in the redzone and McVay's clock management were the difference. Stafford was absolutely dialed too besides the miss to Kupp. Looked ready for another playoff run. Stings a little more knowing we would of played the Bucs.

Stafford was mic'd up for it too

I was avoiding the mic’d up video but i just watched it and man…Stafford.

IMG_0952.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom