||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

** it worked**

I guess someone had to do it. I know there are like 8 of us that frequent NT and root for the Rams. Lets all gather and share our misery

Ballsy move by the Rams to trade for Sammy Watkins today, but i like it. We need weapons to see if Goff is the guy. This essentially throws in towel on Tavon, I believe. Lets hope.

Looking forward to the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
MUCH better start than last year's Game 1, that's for damn sure!! :lol:

Goff looked GOOD, bruh!

Reactions: HIM
I know we were going up against Tolzien but the way the defense looked without Donald...My body is ready.

Kupp lived up to the hype this week.

Goff looking like a #1 pick. Still missed some easy throws but also made some elite-level throws for big gains.

Gurley gonna eat once teams start having to respect our passing game.

**** Tavon

Tough loss but the future is still looking bright for us imo. Defense gave up too many 3rd down conversions but I can't eem be mad at the overall performance of the team.

Y'all not gon' let me talk to myself in here smh. Where y'all at :lol:

Nah, I liked what I saw. First half, thought they were going to dust us.

Aaron Donald is too damn good. Really just need to keep getting our offense in sync.

I've really come to the conclusion this team is very far from being good. And it all comes down to poor drafting. We have absolutely zero depth on defense. Holes everywhere. No capable guys off the bench for the d-line or secondary. And our linebackers are a joke. After being able to watch Ogletree live for just over a year, I see that he's very overrated. He would be fantastic as the teams #2, in a ideal situation. He's a great help defender. Straight up, he whiffs way too much. Body language seems off this year as well.

I truly think we;re about 3 years, at least, away from even sniffing 10 wins. Goff is much improved, but with no o-line, he'll never become the QB we need. I don't think McVay is sold on him.

We need to do MUCH better in the draft. Gotta hit on 5th and 6th rounders who become very good starters. We don't really have that.

Totally agree, which is exactly why I wasn't a fan of the picks we gave up to get the draft position to get Goff.

We needed those picks to shore up the MANY holes we have.

LA Rams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>la "Go Back to SD" chargers

Rams look good today... and Gurley already calling out the Cowboys!!! Lol

Week 4 doesn’t look like a gimme any more!!! Should be good!

a Win is a Win but this wasn't a very impressive one. We can't make guys like Brian Hoyer look serviceable. The personnel for what Wade Phillips wants to do doesn't fit.

Hoping to get out of Dallas without injuries.

Still look like a 7 win team.

^ Definitely a .500 team, but the difference between this .500 team and the .500 Rams teams of the last few years is that this is just the 2nd year of both our HC and QB. And our offense looks entirely better than it ever did under Fish. Of course playing the Colts and 49ers will make anyone's offense look amazing, but... I mean... we scored a ton on both of them.

Like you said, need to do better on defense. Scoring 41 is obviously awesome; scoring 41 and winning by 2 is... not.

LA Dodgers, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, LA Rams:smokin

Like I said, it just fits, man.

We win on Sunday and I'm gonna start believing. Seattle and Arizona are not looking as good as they have in previous years.

We're cowboys fans tomorrow

But I hate the Cowgirls. :lol: Huge fan of the Rams, and whoever is playing the Patriots and Cowgirls.

I know. Arizona. Division.

In my mind, I'm pulling for the Cardinals opponent to score more than the Cardinals.

"Right. Exactly. The Cowboys. You're pulling fo..."

NOPE!

Arizona's opponent. :lol:

Reactions: HIM
I can't edit my sig lol

Anyway, this might shape up to be a good season for the Rams

I'm excited

Back
Top Bottom