||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

There used to be a way that we could swap any post to being the new OP, but I looked in the Site Support forum and this is the way to do it now. Moderators can name certain users as 'collaborators' on other posts, so you are now a collaborator on the OP.
Since casper90403 casper90403 will remain the OP, I'm not saying that you should edit his first post to say "I owe HIM HIM $100 for being the greatest NTer ever"... I'm not saying you should... but you could. 👀

:lol:

casper90403 casper90403 is a busy man. I was just trying to preserve history is all.

I remember you doing that with another thread years ago. That’s the only reason I brought it up today. But this should work

Unreal how this season went. I expected 6-7 wins. Was fully ready to get a nice draft pick.

Makes the losses to GB, Pitt and of course, Baltimore sting that much more. This team could have been in that 11-12 win total. No chance I saw that with this roster (and Stafford getting hurt too).

And then Kyren and Puka happened, not to mention our young bucks on defense. Going to be very interested to see what we do with that cap money this off season! I was thinking this was the off season guys like Aaron Donald would be moved!

Gotta win these next 3 "easy" games. No excuses.

Obviously a lot of nuance behind these numbers but facts are facts. Our guys are producing at elite rookie levels.

The rams did a “hard knocks” type of series this offseason. Getting to know the rookiew and then seeing them ball out was dope. Check it out. I think it was 3 parts, on their youtube.

Watching the chargers fail miserably and clean house makes me further appreciate how difficult it was to follow through with the “all-in” approach. Chargers spent money and are back to square 1 just 2 years later :lol:

7-7
falcons,packers & vikings taking a L.

WONDERFUL SUNDAY!!!
20231217_150744.jpg

Big game this Thursday. A win vs N.O gives us another tie-breaker. With SF having tie breakers vs Philly and Dallas, there’s a decent chance that SF sits their starters against us in week 18.

We have a 52% chance at making the playoffs according to the NYT. We were at 6% 5 weeks ago :lol:

Seattle went from 80% to 33% in 5 weeks.

There’s a realistic chance we make the postseason and play Detroit in the wildcard :pimp: :lol:

With that eagles loss, SF now has a 1 game lead and the tiebreaker vs both dallas and philly. And a 2 gamelead vs Detroit. If SF wins their next 2 games, they will clinch the #1 seed and have nonreason to player their starters against us week 18 👀👀

Detroit's first home playoff game since dinosaurs roamed the Earth could be against... Matt Stafford. 🤣🔥

So, actually, I can do everything BUT edit the title :lol:

Are you able to edit the title darthska darthska ?

If so, can you change it to:

The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread

Back
Top Bottom