The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

MacBook pros don't die easily.

Seen dudes at the library with the very 1st Gen aluminum MacBooks...silver keys joint.

Have me asking...

source.gif

Need suggestions.

I’m looking to buy a new iMac.

I’ve had 3 MacBooks already and don’t really want another MacBook. Anyways,

Magic Mouse 2 or Magic Trackpad 2?

I’m mainly using my iMac just to look at pictures. Edit videos (lightweight), watch pron.

Bonus question.

21.5 or 27.5inch?

I was looking at the 21.5 cause it seems more practical, but the 27.5 is nice.

Tried to cop Applecare over the weekend, found out I was a few weeks behind the 90-day policy. :smh: I thought I had a year.

Need suggestions.

I’m mainly using my iMac just to look at pictures. Edit videos (lightweight), watch pron.

Bonus question.

21.5 or 27.5inch?

:lol: Pron

27 inch for sure.

Aight just copped the 27inch iMac upgraded the ram and got the trackpad 2. It’ll arrive a week from now. Just need to find a desk for if.

My MBP has like lines at the very bottom of my screen. It itsnt much, not even a half inch of the screen, but it bothers me. Its almost like it was dropped or something.

Im saltyyyy

I think my MBP has officially died. It wont turn on even when I have it plugged in

Held down the power button a few times, nada.

Sold my 2013 Pro and I am in the marker for a new one. I am waiting until after WWDC to make a move though.

Need suggestions.

Bonus question.

21.5 or 27.5inch?

Why not both? I thought I wouldn't like the Trackpad with my iMac, but I liked it.

I'd go for the 27-inch, man. The screen space is so worth it.

I'm actually eying for a used 27-inch, because I miss my old 27-inch. Only issue is that I don't have any where to put it lol

My mid 2009 macbook won’t fully boot up, turn it on then go to white page with Apple logo then loads midway for the screen to turn black and the loading circle (non color one). Called a shop but dude told me he thinks it cause of updates that’s been happen, can anyone help?

My mid 2009 macbook won’t fully boot up, turn it on then go to white page with Apple logo then loads midway for the screen to turn black and the loading circle (non color one). Called a shop but dude told me he thinks it cause of updates that’s been happen, can anyone help?
It's probably the RAM. You might wanna a do SRAM reset.

give this a try and let us know what happens

http://osxdaily.com/2010/03/24/when-and-how-to-reset-your-mac-system-management-controller-smc/

Last edited:
the mac is great for pr0n actually... never got viruses but i had the 2011 mbp which was defective cuz of the graphic card so i had to get mines replaced last year for the 2015 mbp...but up until that point it was running great... it was perfect actually once i swapped out the hard drive for a ssd and upgraded the ram

Did they make any 15 inch Pros without the touchbar? Don’t need that at all, but I like the specs of them.

Just did what you posted and still nothing, thanks though fam. Once the loading bar under the logo went to half full it went to black and it’s still on. Any other suggestions

Just did what you posted and still nothing, thanks though fam. Once the loading bar under the logo went to half full it went to black and it’s still on. Any other suggestions
Try turning your Mac off, and then turn it back on. When you turn it on, immediately hold Option-Command-R at the same time until the Apple logo or spinning wheel appears. Then choose Reinstall MacOS. I had to do this recently and it worked for me. It won't delete any of your data. It just downloads a fresh copy of the latest MacOS and reinstalls it. I believe if you don't want the latest copy of MacOS then just hold Command-R while it boots up and it'll reinstall your current version.

Back
Top Bottom