The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

I didnt read up yet, but how is the screen quality? If it is up to par with the iPad Air 2 or even the first rendition of pros, I am in. Never needed the pro features. But screen quality plus apple pen is a win. I do a few side things with iPads. As long as the cameras are no lower than the iPad Air 2 quality its a great buy.

What does the new one feature? I use to follow every step Apple does. Lately, meh.

This one

Attachments

• 13234253-0C9A-4440-96F8-053AA38B6B92.png
    13234253-0C9A-4440-96F8-053AA38B6B92.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Just picked up a 2017 mbp for the LOW. I'm eligible to get AppleCare, is it worth it? I didn't have it on my other MacBooks but they also weren't new.

Just picked up a 2017 mbp for the LOW. I'm eligible to get AppleCare, is it worth it? I didn't have it on my other MacBooks but they also weren't new.

how much u dropped?

In the market for one in the next month or 2

Got m eye on that 2017 13 inch Pro, most likely going the refurbished route

An out the blue craigslist come up. Owner purchased computer in February said the screen was too small to play games on it. I offered and scooped up same day. Gave me the original box, receipt and all. She paid close to full price two months ago and didn't mind my offer at all. Selling my 2011 will handle half the cost of this purchase.

A few years ago I bought an extremely lightly used current model MBA for like $300 from some guy on Craigslist. I asked the dude why he was selling for so cheap and his answer was "I'm putting all my money into RC Cars." I hit him with an "Oh, word", paid and left :lol:.

I purchased the MacBook via best buy on some flash sale..... I hope in June I don’t regret it :lol:

I’m done updating my OS :smh:.

Did the 10.13.4 one a couple days ago and the lag is crazy. Loading a website, opening a spreadsheet, etc clog up the CPU to 100%. Regular *** tasks that a Windows Vista laptop from 2010 should be able to handle. Gonna have to see if I can downgrade.

why the hell are portable SSD's so expensive? :sick:

I was looking for a portable HDD with USB-C to use on my MBP.

I'm currently using a Buffalo MiniStation 500GB portable HDD, that I bought years ago. It's not formatted for MacOS and it uses a regular USB connection so I have to plug it into my MBP using the Hyperdrive hub. It gets annoying as hell having to go back to the house PC which runs Windows.

They hitting me for $180 to fix the battery and speakers on my 2014 MB Air. Too much? About right? That's the local Apple authorized repair shop, the non Apple affiliated one was 191

They hitting me for $180 to fix the battery and speakers on my 2014 MB Air. Too much? About right? That's the local Apple authorized repair shop, the non Apple affiliated one was 191

are you sick with the hands? Ifixit.com should have tutorial if you think you can venture the diy route.

i still have my mba w 8gb ram 2015. i should still be gucci for a couple years right?

You might be a little Fendi once the battery craps out or apple sends you OA update that cripples the machine.

Still got my OG 2008 aluminum MacBook pro going. can't access MacOS, only my windows 7 partition. and the battery is going must be plugged in at all times.

I need a new MacBook Pro. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom