The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

doc, is it okay if i get a used macbook, or do you think i'm just better off getting a new one with all the rebates?

you're getting like 50 dollars off on a new macbook. check out macmall.com , they have much better "deals"

Originally Posted by Numberr97

figured I would post my mac desktop..
Where did you get those Kaws icons? And info on how you have the battery % and HD space? @@! looks clean fam
pimp.gif

it is best to get a macbook the beginning of a school year, (august). This past year they had a white macbook + touch or nano + printer for 1000. Which is acrazy deal... I had to get the black one.

Black Macbook > White Macbook.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Numberr97

figured I would post my mac desktop..
Where did you get those Kaws icons? And info on how you have the battery % and HD space? @@! looks clean fam
pimp.gif

click on the battery, and hit "show percentage"

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

doc, is it okay if i get a used macbook, or do you think i'm just better off getting a new one with all the rebates?

do whateva is best for your budget.

Where can I get memory for my Macpro dual core 2.66ghz for the best price? Best brand? I'm looking for 4GB.

Apple has launched the long-awaited 10.5.7 Mac OS X update to customers today through Mac OS X's Software Update utility. The new update is said to providegeneral fixes to the operating system:

Quote:
[table][tr][td]The 10.5.7 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac.

For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3397.
For detailed information on security updates, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 .
[/td] [/tr][/table]
The update should also become available from their support website shortly. We will provide links to the installers as soon as they appear.

Article Link: Apple Releases the Mac OSX10.5.7 Update

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom