The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

smh.gif
you know that @%$* ain't allowed cut it out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It wouldn't hurt to see a return of the defense audibles that allow for you to control whether your DB plays the inside or outside shoulder of the WR/TE.
ive been telling people about this for years dudes act like they never heard of it or they had there damn minds cleared of it
smh.gif
smh.gif
I think I know the reason they took this out.  Things like that should be dependent on the DB's skill level.  Not every DB CAN choose to shade the WR a certain way especially if the WR is too good.  I've noticed that the great corners in the game do this automatically according to the situation, and that's how it should be.  If we can control EVERY aspect of the game then it would make ratings kinda pointless.  

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It wouldn't hurt to see a return of the defense audibles that allow for you to control whether your DB plays the inside or outside shoulder of the WR/TE.
ive been telling people about this for years dudes act like they never heard of it or they had there damn minds cleared of it
smh.gif
smh.gif
I think I know the reason they took this out.  Things like that should be dependent on the DB's skill level.  Not every DB CAN choose to shade the WR a certain way especially if the WR is too good.  I've noticed that the great corners in the game do this automatically according to the situation, and that's how it should be.  If we can control EVERY aspect of the game then it would make ratings kinda pointless.  

Torn between getting the PS3 or 360 version. Anyone find any articles comparing the two? Or screen shots? I can't find rats poop.

Torn between getting the PS3 or 360 version. Anyone find any articles comparing the two? Or screen shots? I can't find rats poop.

just copped the game. anyone in the bronx who wants it they're selling it on fordham at the game store next to perfume mania on fordham and morris. just had to buy 3 of em for my boys too
laugh.gif

just copped the game. anyone in the bronx who wants it they're selling it on fordham at the game store next to perfume mania on fordham and morris. just had to buy 3 of em for my boys too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom