The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Originally Posted by The Infamous

I'm with you philly5fan

MADDEN 10 > *

only thing that needed to be changed was a little better blocking imo

Sideline catching was a good improvement that needed it...

But this damn gameflow thing and the strategy pad thing are just plain ******ed... Damn Madden always tryna make the game easy for people who don't know how to play it and for the "casual gamer"
smh.gif

WOW this game is way to easy on offense.

Just had 502 yards Rushing with Chris Johnson in my first online game using basically 1 play. If you want realistic football... keep it moving

Just had 502 yards Rushing with Chris Johnson in my first online game using basically 1 play. If you want realistic football... keep it moving

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Truth
laugh.gif
I just had 402 receiving yards with Adrian Peterson solely off screen passes.
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152_r.gif

It's literally a miracle if you force your opponent to punt... even if you're playing good defense. Score of my game at halftime was 47-22
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Truth
laugh.gif
I just had 402 receiving yards with Adrian Peterson solely off screen passes.
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152_r.gif

It's literally a miracle if you force your opponent to punt... even if you're playing good defense. Score of my game at halftime was 47-22
roll.gif

Very disappointed in this  
smh.gif

Not a terrible game, but far from what I expect from Madden. I hope EA starts giving a !@%% soon. 

Very disappointed in this  
smh.gif

Not a terrible game, but far from what I expect from Madden. I hope EA starts giving a !@%% soon. 

Kinda glad I didn't put my money in EA's pockets again as of right now. Playing the demo showed me that defense is a complete joke unless you're playing the computer who can flat out fly to the ball.

Kinda glad I didn't put my money in EA's pockets again as of right now. Playing the demo showed me that defense is a complete joke unless you're playing the computer who can flat out fly to the ball.

Disappointing for sure, I had a very good record in 10 last season, but I'm not liking the dumbing down of the game for casual gamers. Bull#@% from EA once again.

Disappointing for sure, I had a very good record in 10 last season, but I'm not liking the dumbing down of the game for casual gamers. Bull#@% from EA once again.

I just want the defense to be adjusted a little to be atleast somewhat effective. Its pretty damn hard to stop AP, Chris Johnson, and i probably average like 200+ yds a game with Frank Gore
laugh.gif
. Either its too easy to run the ball or the defensive A.I./sliders are just not right. Other than that Im happy. I definitely like it more than Madden 10

I just want the defense to be adjusted a little to be atleast somewhat effective. Its pretty damn hard to stop AP, Chris Johnson, and i probably average like 200+ yds a game with Frank Gore
laugh.gif
. Either its too easy to run the ball or the defensive A.I./sliders are just not right. Other than that Im happy. I definitely like it more than Madden 10

NFL Fever was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Same with NBA Inside Drive.
pimp.gif

Besides AP and CJ %%#@+$! dominating, I like the game. But everybody %%#@+$! quits on me on live.

NFL Fever was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Same with NBA Inside Drive.
pimp.gif

Besides AP and CJ %%#@+$! dominating, I like the game. But everybody %%#@+$! quits on me on live.

Online Team Play 3 vs 3 is the best thing to EVER happen to Madden!

I thought it was gonna be dumb but I was like ima check it out.....played one game and haven't played any other mode or game since. Got my QB & LB ranking up to 50%. Any NTers wanna run 3 on 3 hit me up on XBL GT: Pac Man 850

Online Team Play 3 vs 3 is the best thing to EVER happen to Madden!

I thought it was gonna be dumb but I was like ima check it out.....played one game and haven't played any other mode or game since. Got my QB & LB ranking up to 50%. Any NTers wanna run 3 on 3 hit me up on XBL GT: Pac Man 850

Back
Top Bottom