The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

This game sucks, they need to make some updates. You can't invite someone into a ranked match? only unranked...what is that.
Defense is just terrible in this game. The offense is favored sooo much. Every game is a shootout. 3-1 though

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Adrian Peterson
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

if people still looking for cheaper price sears has it for $49 but most store will price match i went 2 BB & price matched

if people still looking for cheaper price sears has it for $49 but most store will price match i went 2 BB & price matched

all the games i have played online have been laggy. and i cant wait for them to go back to the old layout this new one sucks.

all the games i have played online have been laggy. and i cant wait for them to go back to the old layout this new one sucks.

For anyone interested the Making of Madden is on NFL Network right now.

I haven't gotten the game yet, probably next week.

Watching some gameplay videos, one thing that has bugged about Madden 11 is the commentary.

Now Gus Johnson is a huge improvement over Tom Hammond and he brings new life to the game with his commentary but I think EA could have done so much more with him.

"He snaps the ball....he throws the ball....he catches the ball......."

It would've been nice if Gus used actual player's name more frequently.

For anyone interested the Making of Madden is on NFL Network right now.

I haven't gotten the game yet, probably next week.

Watching some gameplay videos, one thing that has bugged about Madden 11 is the commentary.

Now Gus Johnson is a huge improvement over Tom Hammond and he brings new life to the game with his commentary but I think EA could have done so much more with him.

"He snaps the ball....he throws the ball....he catches the ball......."

It would've been nice if Gus used actual player's name more frequently.

Originally Posted by S4L3

PS3 NT Champ is back. 6-0 so far....
how am i 6-0 already? you cant say you the champ when you havent played me yet and im the NT champ
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

PS3 NT Champ is back. 6-0 so far....
how am i 6-0 already? you cant say you the champ when you havent played me yet and im the NT champ
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone got a hookup at a rental place?? I need a online code.... I got 5 bucks paypal for it lol (xbox)

Anyone got a hookup at a rental place?? I need a online code.... I got 5 bucks paypal for it lol (xbox)

im gonna have to pick this up sometime this weekend...hope online moves a little faster than 2010 did

im gonna have to pick this up sometime this weekend...hope online moves a little faster than 2010 did

Back
Top Bottom