The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Dang the reviews here bad lol... I feel madden better than last years just because of the increased rb coverage on defense and man coverage period... Granted i have NOT played 1 ranked game so what yall saying about their being no defense in ranked may be true... Thats the reason i have not played ranked and only against people i know from madden lgs im in... Madden 10 all pro defense was weak too lol dont know why yall acting like it was legit..

For all the critics here talking about madden 10 better play ONE game of team play 3 vs 3 and i guarantee that u change your mind
pimp.gif

Hit up my franchise lg site and run a game of team up and reply here with what you think.. Because imo thats by far the best new option added to madden 11... On release day played 4 hours straight lag free teamup games... Go to maddenent.webs.com around in the later on today and ask if someone running teamup my name in chat box tweet? lol if im there tell me you from niketalk and ill run with you

ps3 by the way

Dang the reviews here bad lol... I feel madden better than last years just because of the increased rb coverage on defense and man coverage period... Granted i have NOT played 1 ranked game so what yall saying about their being no defense in ranked may be true... Thats the reason i have not played ranked and only against people i know from madden lgs im in... Madden 10 all pro defense was weak too lol dont know why yall acting like it was legit..

For all the critics here talking about madden 10 better play ONE game of team play 3 vs 3 and i guarantee that u change your mind
pimp.gif

Hit up my franchise lg site and run a game of team up and reply here with what you think.. Because imo thats by far the best new option added to madden 11... On release day played 4 hours straight lag free teamup games... Go to maddenent.webs.com around in the later on today and ask if someone running teamup my name in chat box tweet? lol if im there tell me you from niketalk and ill run with you

ps3 by the way

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

how can they do such a good job with NHL but totally fail at Madden every single year?

Completely different group of people who work on the game. NCAA 11 even has a completely diff group of people working on it and it's a football game too.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

how can they do such a good job with NHL but totally fail at Madden every single year?

Completely different group of people who work on the game. NCAA 11 even has a completely diff group of people working on it and it's a football game too.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Is the running game really overpoering like LT in 08 overpowering?

I've had good luck stopping the run, but I run ALLLLLL over people with zero effort.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Is the running game really overpoering like LT in 08 overpowering?

I've had good luck stopping the run, but I run ALLLLLL over people with zero effort.

So people that have Ncaa and Madden which one do you prefer ? Or do you prefer neither?

So people that have Ncaa and Madden which one do you prefer ? Or do you prefer neither?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

NCAA>>>>>>>Madden by a longshot... im so pissed I traded mine in for this garbage

Just played a game as the Colts... All Madden 5 min qtrs

Peyton Manning stats- 731 yds 9tds 0 picks... this game is horrible

That damn kicking meter was just a dumb addition

The whole damn madden staff needs to be fired

Originally Posted by Sneaky

NCAA>>>>>>>Madden by a longshot... im so pissed I traded mine in for this garbage

Just played a game as the Colts... All Madden 5 min qtrs

Peyton Manning stats- 731 yds 9tds 0 picks... this game is horrible

That damn kicking meter was just a dumb addition

The whole damn madden staff needs to be fired

I bought Madden but haven't opened it.. Debating on whether or not to keep it.

Might just skip football this year and save my money.

I bought Madden but haven't opened it.. Debating on whether or not to keep it.

Might just skip football this year and save my money.

I'll play plenty of online games, so I know I'll get my moneys worth

But the game really is a big joke

I'll play plenty of online games, so I know I'll get my moneys worth

But the game really is a big joke

roll.gif
yall are outraged. I can't even remember the last sports game I bought that was PERFECT right out the box, opening week. EA will hear all the complaints and try to fix most of them with a patch, until that comes out try ADJUSTING THE SLIDERS and the game plays fine.

Now the online problems we can't avoid those for now, but you and I know people exploit glitches on this game more so than develop any actual skill and that is way too common online. That's why I only play against my friends online cuz 9 times outta 10 you'll get a random opponent that knows every exploit and plays with no kind of realism.

My only complaint (that can be adjusted with sliders) is the AI breaking every tackle known to man on All-Madden difficulty. Other than that, the game is pretty good to me.

roll.gif
yall are outraged. I can't even remember the last sports game I bought that was PERFECT right out the box, opening week. EA will hear all the complaints and try to fix most of them with a patch, until that comes out try ADJUSTING THE SLIDERS and the game plays fine.

Now the online problems we can't avoid those for now, but you and I know people exploit glitches on this game more so than develop any actual skill and that is way too common online. That's why I only play against my friends online cuz 9 times outta 10 you'll get a random opponent that knows every exploit and plays with no kind of realism.

My only complaint (that can be adjusted with sliders) is the AI breaking every tackle known to man on All-Madden difficulty. Other than that, the game is pretty good to me.

Played a few online unranked games and I can say with out a doubt ill be a monster again this year when that update comes holding on to my crown as the best ps3 madden on my
pimp.gif

Played a few online unranked games and I can say with out a doubt ill be a monster again this year when that update comes holding on to my crown as the best ps3 madden on my
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom