The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

WOW EFFFFF This game... started out 4-0 online

Then was just playing a guy who used the Raiders, I was the Vikings.... somehow Schielens or w/e the eff his name is would beat my CB EVERY play.... EVERY play... ADP couldn't get positive rushing yards to save his life. And everytime I dropped back to pass I had .5 seconds... REALLY?!?!? Really?!?! Yes I'm MAD

Then was just playing a guy who used the Raiders, I was the Vikings.... somehow Schielens or w/e the eff his name is would beat my CB EVERY play.... EVERY play... ADP couldn't get positive rushing yards to save his life. And everytime I dropped back to pass I had .5 seconds... REALLY?!?!? Really?!?! Yes I'm MAD

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Played a few online unranked games and I can say with out a doubt ill be a monster again this year when that update comes holding on to my crown as the best ps3 madden on my
pimp.gif

We'll have to see about that.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Played a few online unranked games and I can say with out a doubt ill be a monster again this year when that update comes holding on to my crown as the best ps3 madden on my
pimp.gif

We'll have to see about that.

I haven't read through all the pages but I just played Madden 11 for the iPhone and it is really, really good and different from the console by far.

I haven't read through all the pages but I just played Madden 11 for the iPhone and it is really, really good and different from the console by far.

Last years was much better. It's to easy to cutback with the rb's in the open field and no speed burst is a joke. I'll still play because I refuse to play NCAA, but it's a step back as far as game play imo

Last years was much better. It's to easy to cutback with the rb's in the open field and no speed burst is a joke. I'll still play because I refuse to play NCAA, but it's a step back as far as game play imo

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Raiders are pure speed on this game

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Raiders are pure speed on this game

lol at the 5.8 reader score for this game on IGN. I haven't copped madden since Shaun Alexander was on the cover (was completely disgusted by that). I played the demo this year and still wasn't impressed. I miss 2k football.

lol at the 5.8 reader score for this game on IGN. I haven't copped madden since Shaun Alexander was on the cover (was completely disgusted by that). I played the demo this year and still wasn't impressed. I miss 2k football.

I got it gamefly'd to my house, and i cant even play online unless get one of those passes. Can i email them to get a pass from the manual?

I got it gamefly'd to my house, and i cant even play online unless get one of those passes. Can i email them to get a pass from the manual?

You know what pisses me off the most in this game? a few things:

Chris Johnson can not b SHUT DOWN..dude rushed for 320 yards against me..

Any quarterback i've played with cannot complete a pass in the flat without it gettin intercepted..

It is too difficult to throw play-action passes without pass rushers gettin to you..

You know what pisses me off the most in this game? a few things:

Chris Johnson can not b SHUT DOWN..dude rushed for 320 yards against me..

Any quarterback i've played with cannot complete a pass in the flat without it gettin intercepted..

It is too difficult to throw play-action passes without pass rushers gettin to you..

Does anybody else agree with me that its a little rediculous at how many broken tackles there are in this game?

NO ONE should be complaining about being shut down with their running game.

If they fix this i'm pretty sure this will stop the high scoring. I dont think i've scored below 50 yet.

It really is a piece of cake to average 300 passing yards and 100 yards.

Does anybody else agree with me that its a little rediculous at how many broken tackles there are in this game?

NO ONE should be complaining about being shut down with their running game.

If they fix this i'm pretty sure this will stop the high scoring. I dont think i've scored below 50 yet.

It really is a piece of cake to average 300 passing yards and 100 yards.

jehlers u on ps3 or xbox

and im starting to get use to these controls...thinking about taking my game tot he online mode and clean up some 12 yr olds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom