The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This is game is so terrible its funny. I've never bashed madden before either.

I'm 9-1 right now online and yes im complaining.

I just played a game as the Packers against the Vikings.

Aaron Rodgers - 603 passing yards 7 touchdowns
Finley + Jennings = 17 rec 307 yards 4 td's

AP - 18 att 400 yards 4 td's
Gerhart - 4 att 94 yds 1 Td

It gets better

Will Blackmon - 9 Kick Returns 382 yards 2 Td's
Percy Harvin - 11 Kick Returns 427 yards 2 Td's

I won 72-66

What part of this is realstic. EA you messed up badly this time.

5 min Quarters too?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
post some screenshots man cuz that is OD, what difficulty were you playing on and how many minutes?

I've played about 8 games online but never scored THAT much with 7 minute quarters (15 sec acc. clock) and All-Pro. My max is 31 points scored and I thought that was a lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This is game is so terrible its funny. I've never bashed madden before either.

I'm 9-1 right now online and yes im complaining.

I just played a game as the Packers against the Vikings.

Aaron Rodgers - 603 passing yards 7 touchdowns
Finley + Jennings = 17 rec 307 yards 4 td's

AP - 18 att 400 yards 4 td's
Gerhart - 4 att 94 yds 1 Td

It gets better

Will Blackmon - 9 Kick Returns 382 yards 2 Td's
Percy Harvin - 11 Kick Returns 427 yards 2 Td's

I won 72-66

What part of this is realstic. EA you messed up badly this time.

5 min Quarters too?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
post some screenshots man cuz that is OD, what difficulty were you playing on and how many minutes?

I've played about 8 games online but never scored THAT much with 7 minute quarters (15 sec acc. clock) and All-Pro. My max is 31 points scored and I thought that was a lot
laugh.gif

Just some things that really bug the @$## out of me:

First off, HOW MANY @#$#@$# INJURIES CAN HAPPEN IN ONE DAMN GAME?! Honestly, this is just ridiculous. Someone tell me how a new player gets hurt every damn down.
Second, the AI defense is horrendous. The DB's and Safeties just let people jump right in front of them to get a catch.
Third, stopping the run is damn near impossible. Someone tell me how I'm sending the house in the direction he's running yet he still manages to break off a huge run every time?!
And finally, playing defense itself is just sickening. Every play there is a broken tackle and trying to tackle people in the open field is impossible because of the @#$#@#$ auto-strafe which is just stupid.

Just some things that really bug the @$## out of me:

First off, HOW MANY @#$#@$# INJURIES CAN HAPPEN IN ONE DAMN GAME?! Honestly, this is just ridiculous. Someone tell me how a new player gets hurt every damn down.
Second, the AI defense is horrendous. The DB's and Safeties just let people jump right in front of them to get a catch.
Third, stopping the run is damn near impossible. Someone tell me how I'm sending the house in the direction he's running yet he still manages to break off a huge run every time?!
And finally, playing defense itself is just sickening. Every play there is a broken tackle and trying to tackle people in the open field is impossible because of the @#$#@#$ auto-strafe which is just stupid.

im reluctant on copping this years madden now. starting to sound more like nfl blitz then an actual simulation. such bull.

im reluctant on copping this years madden now. starting to sound more like nfl blitz then an actual simulation. such bull.

give me some tips guys, like getting after the QB...i mean i call blitzes and everything than get burned deep

i used to be real good at madden but havent played since like 08...

i got beat 45-7 in my first online game
roll.gif
roll.gif

i am liking my niners franchise though
pimp.gif

give me some tips guys, like getting after the QB...i mean i call blitzes and everything than get burned deep

i used to be real good at madden but havent played since like 08...

i got beat 45-7 in my first online game
roll.gif
roll.gif

i am liking my niners franchise though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I haven't read through all the pages but I just played Madden 11 for the iPhone and it is really, really good and different from the console by far.
co-sign.    And Chris Johnson can be stopped in the iphone version 
laugh.gif
   Though the tackling animation 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I haven't read through all the pages but I just played Madden 11 for the iPhone and it is really, really good and different from the console by far.
co-sign.    And Chris Johnson can be stopped in the iphone version 
laugh.gif
   Though the tackling animation 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Can u believe my luck: I go out and buy this and while I'm loading my first game my X-box gets hit with that red light %**%....

laugh.gif
Can u believe my luck: I go out and buy this and while I'm loading my first game my X-box gets hit with that red light %**%....

yeahh this game is pretty terrible.... i feel liek waste of money on this crap. its soo fakeeee... u can not stop screens.. i was playing someone who kept running screens to HB or a WR... and i knew he was running it.. but couldnt stop it.. i put zone and Qb contain.. and even put someone on the HB for a defensive assignment and followed u cant tackle them.... open field tackling is terrrrribleeee.... if your a safety and any RB is running towards u Good luck.. cuz u aint gonna tackle him.

yeahh this game is pretty terrible.... i feel liek waste of money on this crap. its soo fakeeee... u can not stop screens.. i was playing someone who kept running screens to HB or a WR... and i knew he was running it.. but couldnt stop it.. i put zone and Qb contain.. and even put someone on the HB for a defensive assignment and followed u cant tackle them.... open field tackling is terrrrribleeee.... if your a safety and any RB is running towards u Good luck.. cuz u aint gonna tackle him.

Jehlers, we need to play.

I've quit a few games because of bad lag (sometimes my connection sucks hardcore
smh.gif
) but ya lets do it. Pack Vikes.

I've quit a few games because of bad lag (sometimes my connection sucks hardcore
smh.gif

400 yards rushing is insane the most i got on this madden was 123 yards with LeSean McCoy of the Eagles. Any tips?

400 yards rushing is insane the most i got on this madden was 123 yards with LeSean McCoy of the Eagles. Any tips?

Originally Posted by JPZx

smh.gif

Whats your GT?

Originally Posted by JPZx

smh.gif

Whats your GT?

Back
Top Bottom