The Official Madden 11 X-Box 360 Franchise Thread vol. Get Your Popcorn Ready!!!!!!

No updated rosters ?

I just joined with the Giants.

Colts, I could play from now on till 9:30. If not im going to play the game vs. the cpu.

You cant pick up free agents during the season ? I have no MLB...

No updated rosters ?

I just joined with the Giants.

Colts, I could play from now on till 9:30. If not im going to play the game vs. the cpu.

You cant pick up free agents during the season ? I have no MLB...

Im sorry guys I have been slackin with keepin touch with everybody here is the deal I havent played my game yet and I see alot of other people havent either so ima give it one more day then ima advance no matter what

next advance day Tuesday midnight eastern no questions asked

Im sorry guys I have been slackin with keepin touch with everybody here is the deal I havent played my game yet and I see alot of other people havent either so ima give it one more day then ima advance no matter what

next advance day Tuesday midnight eastern no questions asked

People just need to play their games. It's not hard to contact someone on xbl and ask when they can play. If you never have time to play, you shouldn't have joined.

People just need to play their games. It's not hard to contact someone on xbl and ask when they can play. If you never have time to play, you shouldn't have joined.

Im ready to play my week 2 game also Seahawks where you at? I left the franchise on my temp name and entered under my main account.

Im ready to play my week 2 game also Seahawks where you at? I left the franchise on my temp name and entered under my main account.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

So I got the Raven this week..since nobody call them; am I good to play the cpu?

I got the Ravens...i got banned on my other sn. What is the password to the league room? I cant get in. Also my GT has been changed. Cant post it here, ill get banned...wordydirts. What is your GT?

So I got the Raven this week..since nobody call them; am I good to play the cpu?

I got the Ravens...i got banned on my other sn. What is the password to the league room? I cant get in. Also my GT has been changed. Cant post it here, ill get banned...wordydirts. What is your GT?

Back
Top Bottom