The Official Madden 11 X-Box 360 Franchise Thread vol. Get Your Popcorn Ready!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

So I got the Raven this week..since nobody call them; am I good to play the cpu?

I got the Ravens...i got banned on my other sn. What is the password to the league room? I cant get in. Also my GT has been changed. Cant post it here, ill get banned...wordydirts. What is your GT?

Already played the cpu, i waited..

So I got the Raven this week..since nobody call them; am I good to play the cpu?

I got the Ravens...i got banned on my other sn. What is the password to the league room? I cant get in. Also my GT has been changed. Cant post it here, ill get banned...wordydirts. What is your GT?

Back
Top Bottom