The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

its funny, I scored really high on the ASVAB, and got a 115 GT score...but even my second time around I still chose to go infantry. I just couldnt imagine doing anything else...in 2 years I'm going to go back active duty and go the Warrant Officer route to finally accomplish a childhood dream of mine of being a pilot

cant ****** wait
if your an warrant officer... why even be a pilot, u want to fly planes or shoot stuff up??? go become a ROTC instructor.... retire and get that check...

laugh.gif
This guy trying to preach yet has no idea wtf he's talking about.
son i know lots of stuff....

:lol: This guy trying to preach yet has no idea wtf he's talking about.

son i know lots of stuff....

its funny, I scored really high on the ASVAB, and got a 115 GT score...but even my second time around I still chose to go infantry. I just couldnt imagine doing anything else...in 2 years I'm going to go back active duty and go the Warrant Officer route to finally accomplish a childhood dream of mine of being a pilot

cant ****** wait

if your an warrant officer... why even be a pilot, u want to fly planes or shoot stuff up??? go become a ROTC instructor.... retire and get that check...

Warrant Officers dont fly planes...so tell us more about all this stuff that you know?

anyways, does anybody here have any info about the Warrant Officer process?

Warrant Officers dont fly planes...so tell us more about all this stuff that you know?

lol you said that u wanted to go the warrant route so you can accomplish ya dreams of being a pilot.... DUH!!

but what im saying is if ya 20 yrs is up go ahead and retire and collect that check and go chill at the high school being a rotc instructor or go be a recruiter easy easy money

lol you said that u wanted to go the warrant route so you can accomplish ya dreams of being a pilot.... DUH!!

but what im saying is if ya 20 yrs is up go ahead and retire and collect that check and go chill at the high school being a rotc instructor or go be a recruiter easy easy money

I'm 5 years in, what are you talking about. And yes, I do want to be a Warrant Officer pilot, and no, Warrant Officers dont fly planes.

its all good, ignore that ignorance, he's already been reported.

But if you finish your degree, dont even think about enlisting. If you have a bachelors, you should worry about getting yourself in top shape, and pursuing a commission as an officer. Do you have any ideas about branches or what you may want to do? I did 4 years in the Marines, and now I'm using the GI Bill (which is beautiful since GW Bush re did it), and I'm in the National Guard while I go to school, and theres a few other people in this thread with plenty of experience who can lend some good advice
Sorry for the confusion when I said enlist I meant to say enlist as an officer.

its all good, ignore that ignorance, he's already been reported.

But if you finish your degree, dont even think about enlisting. If you have a bachelors, you should worry about getting yourself in top shape, and pursuing a commission as an officer. Do you have any ideas about branches or what you may want to do? I did 4 years in the Marines, and now I'm using the GI Bill (which is beautiful since GW Bush re did it), and I'm in the National Guard while I go to school, and theres a few other people in this thread with plenty of experience who can lend some good advice
Sorry for the confusion when I said enlist I meant to say enlist as an officer.

Nah its all good, just make sure you get it right when you talk to a recruiter. Officers dont enlist, they get commisioned

yo this guy just said being an air traffic controller is easy money? those guys have one of the most stressful jobs, you think all he does is wave those lights around smh

yeah, I heard in the civilian world, air traffic controllers have an extremely high suicide rate

Is Black Sounds still open? So many crazy stories...

The latest I heard is that they're opening up a new club in the same location and just changing the name. Black Sounds is perma-banned but apparently if you change the name everything is ok. I avoid Kaiserslautern like the plague lol.

so theres no other infantry dudes on here?

I've deployed with the Navy before, they're ******g ridiculous, and treated us like **** for the whole 7 months :rolleyes

How Yall Feel About Them Suspending TA?

yeah that was extra WACK.

no way in hell they should be suspending the pay/programs of anything DOD related until the pay of Congress and the The White House is first.

its absurd that our pay has been frozen since 2010 but congress has been getting steady raises since.

we have our first furlough meeting tomorrow. i anticipate us losing 16 hours each pay period.

*air force members*
...i find it amusingly funny that they leave those articles on the af.mil page open for comments.
especially with how as a military member you're not supposed to speak ill of the goverment yet some staunch conservatives just cant help themselves, all while posting their rank and full names. bunch of geniuses those guys are.

Back
Top Bottom