The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
Cyrax is asian in that webseries.

Meh, not impressed.

Looks like WB is on there Activision swag and is gonna ride the money train called Mortal Kombat, this could be bad.

Meh, not impressed.

Looks like WB is on there Activision swag and is gonna ride the money train called Mortal Kombat, this could be bad.

First episode wasn't all too great. I did enjoy the teaser that dropped a long time ago but I think this little webseries will do its job to satisfy our craving for a movie-like Mortal Kombat with blood and gore.

The interview peanut posted earlier got me excited with all those characters announced.

First episode wasn't all too great. I did enjoy the teaser that dropped a long time ago but I think this little webseries will do its job to satisfy our craving for a movie-like Mortal Kombat with blood and gore.

The interview peanut posted earlier got me excited with all those characters announced.

I don't think it matters where you pre order from.

I believe that all the klassic stuff will be in the krypt and preordering will just give you early access.

I'm not sure though
nerd.gif

I believe that all the klassic stuff will be in the krypt and preordering will just give you early access.

I'm not sure though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

I'm not sure though
nerd.gif

or it will be DLC....I guess we will find out when it drops

Originally Posted by KingRamey

I'm not sure though
nerd.gif

or it will be DLC....I guess we will find out when it drops

Back
Top Bottom