The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

YOU CANT SAY THAT THIS REPTILE ISNT BOSS
devil.gif
nerd.gif

anyways how can i watch the vid?

kmart if you plan to buy mk and portal 2 you can get a 60$ gaming coupon and also lets you get 10$ off a 20$ psn card or xbox live

kmart if you plan to buy mk and portal 2 you can get a 60$ gaming coupon and also lets you get 10$ off a 20$ psn card or xbox live

Originally Posted by The Minister

i hope the netcode is better than sf4's garbage.
Well, SSFIV netcode is pretty good. If the MK team can get close to that (or even better) I'm a happy camper. 

Originally Posted by The Minister

i hope the netcode is better than sf4's garbage.
Well, SSFIV netcode is pretty good. If the MK team can get close to that (or even better) I'm a happy camper. 

^word, i'll be happy with a netcode on par or close to SF4's. green bars are almost always playable.

king of the hill looks dope. as long as it doesn't add any noticeable lag in the match, it'll be tight. i also like that "mandatory minimum feature in a fighting game" line. sounds like a nice little jab at mvc3's amazing spectator mode.
laugh.gif

^word, i'll be happy with a netcode on par or close to SF4's. green bars are almost always playable.

king of the hill looks dope. as long as it doesn't add any noticeable lag in the match, it'll be tight. i also like that "mandatory minimum feature in a fighting game" line. sounds like a nice little jab at mvc3's amazing spectator mode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/2011/04/mortal-kombat-x-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap/
[h3]MORTAL KOMBAT x NEW ERA 59Fifty Fitted Baseball Cap[/h3]
Filed under: NEW ERA 59Fifty,Previews — Honcho at 5:00 am on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_4.jpg

Finish him! In celebration of MORTAL KOMBAT 9′s release, NEW ERA is dropping limited edition 59Fifty fitted baseball caps. The extreme fighting game debuted in arcades in the Fall of 1992. Notorious for its hard core content and gore, the game reached a cult status with gamers, spawning a franchise that includes merchandise and a feature length film. This cap drop will coincide with MK 9′s launch and will be sold at North American NEW ERA Flagship stores and select accounts. Given the huge fan base, we expect these to vanish with the quickness. Favorite character? Scorpion. Of course.

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_3.jpg

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_1.jpg

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_2.jpg

too dope 
pimp.gif

with the bordeaux's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/2011/04/mortal-kombat-x-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap/
[h3]MORTAL KOMBAT x NEW ERA 59Fifty Fitted Baseball Cap[/h3]
Filed under: NEW ERA 59Fifty,Previews — Honcho at 5:00 am on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_4.jpg

Finish him! In celebration of MORTAL KOMBAT 9′s release, NEW ERA is dropping limited edition 59Fifty fitted baseball caps. The extreme fighting game debuted in arcades in the Fall of 1992. Notorious for its hard core content and gore, the game reached a cult status with gamers, spawning a franchise that includes merchandise and a feature length film. This cap drop will coincide with MK 9′s launch and will be sold at North American NEW ERA Flagship stores and select accounts. Given the huge fan base, we expect these to vanish with the quickness. Favorite character? Scorpion. Of course.

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_3.jpg

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_1.jpg

mortal-kombat-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat_2.jpg

too dope 
pimp.gif

with the bordeaux's
pimp.gif

$49.50 left to cough up.....this wait is killing me but at least the truck tour will be here saturday-tuesday
pimp.gif

i gotta find that black shirt with the chest ripped off...

$49.50 left to cough up.....this wait is killing me but at least the truck tour will be here saturday-tuesday
pimp.gif

i gotta find that black shirt with the chest ripped off...

Back
Top Bottom