The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

PS3 , Because of the D-pad and the majority of people in this thread are PS3 gamers
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by The Minister

i hope the netcode is better than sf4's garbage.
Well, SSFIV netcode is pretty good. If the MK team can get close to that (or even better) I'm a happy camper. 
maybe its just cuz my internet is garbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by The Minister

i hope the netcode is better than sf4's garbage.
Well, SSFIV netcode is pretty good. If the MK team can get close to that (or even better) I'm a happy camper. 
maybe its just cuz my internet is garbage
laugh.gif

Don't know if this was posted before, but when i reserved my copy at gamestop, i also asked about the old scorpian character that you suppose to get, the manager told me that he got confirmation that alot of people have been complaining that certain characters come out in certain store so MK decided to make all the special characters has a DLC next month for the Xbox, I don't know about the PS3 though.

Don't know if this was posted before, but when i reserved my copy at gamestop, i also asked about the old scorpian character that you suppose to get, the manager told me that he got confirmation that alot of people have been complaining that certain characters come out in certain store so MK decided to make all the special characters has a DLC next month for the Xbox, I don't know about the PS3 though.

Back
Top Bottom