The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I'm not clicking anymore of these x-ray / fatality videos, I want to keep some of the anticipation and shock value of pulling them off lol.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm not clicking anymore of these x-ray / fatality videos, I want to keep some of the anticipation and shock value of pulling them off lol.

Hell yeah dude. I haven't clicked on any of them but I want to so badly

eek.gif

Man I love MVC3....but this %@+% is *$%!+%% rediculous!!!!

MK:IV will take over the ps3

Peanut, can you possible compose a GT/PSNid list on the first page?

Man I love MVC3....but this %@+% is *$%!+%% rediculous!!!!

MK:IV will take over the ps3

Peanut, can you possible compose a GT/PSNid list on the first page?

Originally Posted by KingRamey

yeah me too. after sheevas fatality i was like holy $#@+ i can't watch this anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

yeah me too. after sheevas fatality i was like holy $#@+ i can't watch this anymore.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
@ the last few pages.

I really shouldn't have spoiled myself by watching those videos but I couldn't resist.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
@ the last few pages.

I really shouldn't have spoiled myself by watching those videos but I couldn't resist.
laugh.gif

Really torn about what system to get this for.

Xbox will have better network interface/connectivity

PS3 has Kratos and a legit D-Pad...

Really torn about what system to get this for.

Xbox will have better network interface/connectivity

PS3 has Kratos and a legit D-Pad...

Q: What has the MK team done to reduce lag online?
NR: We rewrote our netcode from the ground up, starting two years ago. We made everything as efficient as possible, even letting the game switch hosts to optimize things. We feel it is optimized as far as netcode can be optimized for online play.

Q: How did the development process change based on current gen expectations (online, dlc)?
NR: Online was built from day 1, even during pre-production. We planned around online (which is very very lag free). We learned our lessons from past games, and our team is three times bigger for online. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

taken from a really good Q&A session with the dev team recently. 

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]http://shoryuken.com/content/mortal...ed-around-fairness-roundtable-interview-4240/[/font]

Q: What has the MK team done to reduce lag online?
NR: We rewrote our netcode from the ground up, starting two years ago. We made everything as efficient as possible, even letting the game switch hosts to optimize things. We feel it is optimized as far as netcode can be optimized for online play.

Q: How did the development process change based on current gen expectations (online, dlc)?
NR: Online was built from day 1, even during pre-production. We planned around online (which is very very lag free). We learned our lessons from past games, and our team is three times bigger for online. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

taken from a really good Q&A session with the dev team recently. 

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]http://shoryuken.com/content/mortal...ed-around-fairness-roundtable-interview-4240/[/font]

Back
Top Bottom