The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Reptile's secret fatality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smookie

yo yall ni66as talking too much
ohwell.gif
posting spoilers and sht .. everytime i click this sht im learning something i rather be surprised by while playing the game :l .. smh thanks to you guys i know theres a robot sub zero human syrax & sector
ohwell.gif
LIKE $$% .. AND BI-HAND .. that is most likely noob when he was sub SMFH .. THANKS NT
Homie you about 7 years late
laugh.gif
 everyone's been knowing that noob saibot was the original sub zero
eyes.gif

ohwell.gif
posting spoilers and sht .. everytime i click this sht im learning something i rather be surprised by while playing the game :l .. smh thanks to you guys i know theres a robot sub zero human syrax & sector
ohwell.gif
LIKE $$% .. AND BI-HAND .. that is most likely noob when he was sub SMFH .. THANKS NT
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

All we need back is friendships and we will have a preety close mk3 finisher list minus the animalities and brutalities
pimp.gif

All we need back is friendships and we will have a preety close mk3 finisher list minus the animalities and brutalities
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

The anticipation is killing me. I rarely call classics before I play them but this game has it all. Reminds me of the 90's when games had all these modes and you can literally pick up and play the game years from now.

The anticipation is killing me. I rarely call classics before I play them but this game has it all. Reminds me of the 90's when games had all these modes and you can literally pick up and play the game years from now.

Been lurkin in this thread for a while now. Haven't bought a fighting game in a long time. Had to pre-order this the other day. All these videos have me convinced. The wait is killing me.

Been lurkin in this thread for a while now. Haven't bought a fighting game in a long time. Had to pre-order this the other day. All these videos have me convinced. The wait is killing me.

I'm not clicking anymore of these x-ray / fatality videos, I want to keep some of the anticipation and shock value of pulling them off lol.

Back
Top Bottom