The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I managed to see almost all the fatalities and they are really tight
glasses.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
 Only thing Im holding off too until release date is the story mode and the endings. Only ending I seen was smoke's because I got spoiled by some other mk forum and knew what to expect. So yea first thing Im going to play is storymode. (Ive managed to only see the intro to story mode it was bad #$%
pimp.gif
 ) Cant wait till 4/19
tongue.gif
did you see the dragon bro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea it looked dope but I was expecting the dragon to be jade green like in mk2 but the mk9 version is dope too
smokin.gif
Stryker got the best one though
with his John Cena lookin ***

peanut214 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea it looked dope but I was expecting the dragon to be jade green like in mk2 but the mk9 version is dope too
smokin.gif

Yea man I was really impressed
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

peanut214 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

peanut214 wrote:

smokin.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Its more though so im thinking all the fatalities plus if the bossies have some
the video would be about 45 minutes of killing 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

if edited right of course 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

peanut214 wrote:

smokin.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Its more though so im thinking all the fatalities plus if the bossies have some
the video would be about 45 minutes of killing 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

if edited right of course 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

laugh.gif
Over Gears of War 3 and Uncharted 3?? Good luck. My guess is that this game will get 8.5 review scores.
Its going to be the fighting game of the year for sure. I guarantee it
wink.gif
Well, are there any other fighting games coming out this year? Other than MvC3? And SSFIV Arcade Edition, if it counts as a new game. Which it doesn't, but if it did, it would be better than MK.
laugh.gif
why does this argument even need to take place? over what some people at IGN are going to rate each game? who cares
laugh.gif
MK is looking like it's going to be fun as hell. SF4AE looks like it's going to be fun as hell too. MVC3 is fun as.....oh wait.....
anyway. 

i love street fighter,  i grew up on MK (ABACABB 
nerd.gif
), and both series are back with solid games. point is, it's a GREAT time for fighting games. 
pimp.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

laugh.gif
Over Gears of War 3 and Uncharted 3?? Good luck. My guess is that this game will get 8.5 review scores.
wink.gif
Well, are there any other fighting games coming out this year? Other than MvC3? And SSFIV Arcade Edition, if it counts as a new game. Which it doesn't, but if it did, it would be better than MK.
laugh.gif
why does this argument even need to take place? over what some people at IGN are going to rate each game? who cares
laugh.gif
MK is looking like it's going to be fun as hell. SF4AE looks like it's going to be fun as hell too. MVC3 is fun as.....oh wait.....
anyway. 

nerd.gif
), and both series are back with solid games. point is, it's a GREAT time for fighting games. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
anyway. 

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I agree
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
anyway. 

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I agree
pimp.gif

peanut you might as well add these to pg 1's these psn id's are gonna be coming in for at least the next 2-3 pgs
laugh.gif

peanut you might as well add these to pg 1's these psn id's are gonna be coming in for at least the next 2-3 pgs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom