The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by ColdCity

peanut you might as well add these to pg 1's these psn id's are gonna be coming in for at least the next 2-3 pgs
laugh.gif

say homie check your ps3 because I had sent you a request a while back.

I started the list on pg 1 and i'll keep updating the list thru out the night. I gotta stay up on the net for the 7's releasing tonight.

peanut you might as well add these to pg 1's these psn id's are gonna be coming in for at least the next 2-3 pgs
laugh.gif

I started the list on pg 1 and i'll keep updating the list thru out the night. I gotta stay up on the net for the 7's releasing tonight.

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif

how much you get charge for shipping...I might order online instead of going to the mall

laugh.gif

how much you get charge for shipping...I might order online instead of going to the mall

Originally Posted by Sideshow bob

laugh.gif

Ohh ima order thru beastbay
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

#300 of the challenge tower got to be the hardiest part of the whole game 

Yea I dont want to spoil myself to much on the challenge tower but I do know what the prize is
wink.gif
tongue.gif
  Im still going to complete the whole challenge mode but I wont be to much in a rush to finish it now that I know what the prize is.
happy.gif

Yea I dont want to spoil myself to much on the challenge tower but I do know what the prize is
wink.gif
tongue.gif
  Im still going to complete the whole challenge mode but I wont be to much in a rush to finish it now that I know what the prize is.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

oh lol to the local mall then

laugh.gif

oh lol to the local mall then

wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

I think I might know what it is too.
nerd.gif

PSN: toine2983

wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

I think I might know what it is too.
nerd.gif

PSN: toine2983

Back
Top Bottom