The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Reading this has me kinda on the fence. Haven't bought a fighting game in a long time.

Toys R Us is giving away a $50 gift card with the purchase of this and Portal 2 so I might check it out

Yall remember on MK Trilogy where at the menu screen you hold all the buttons and u get the options menu with all the cheats like 1 button fatalities and one button combos, do yall think they'll have it for MK9? I dunno if its me but the combos are a lil harder to execute on this one..

Yall remember on MK Trilogy where at the menu screen you hold all the buttons and u get the options menu with all the cheats like 1 button fatalities and one button combos, do yall think they'll have it for MK9? I dunno if its me but the combos are a lil harder to execute on this one..

PSN - BURRack_Obama

pimp.gif

I bought it at TRU so I got the Kitana Costume.

Multi platform games always look better on 360 it's easier to develop for it has a better GPU and definitely plays nicer with UE3 than PS3. Now when we get into the platformer vs platformer that's another discussion. IMO the PS3 has the prettiest game of all time so far which is uncharted 2. A game which couldn't be made on 360 because of the limited DVD storage space

Multi platform games always look better on 360 it's easier to develop for it has a better GPU and definitely plays nicer with UE3 than PS3. Now when we get into the platformer vs platformer that's another discussion. IMO the PS3 has the prettiest game of all time so far which is uncharted 2. A game which couldn't be made on 360 because of the limited DVD storage space

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Who the %+++ still plays Mortal Kombat?

You guys are @*%%$+%.

%@+ lol get this bum out of my thread. Effin loser
roll.gif
 go play with your barbie dolls you effin sissy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Who the %+++ still plays Mortal Kombat?

You guys are @*%%$+%.

%@+ lol get this bum out of my thread. Effin loser
roll.gif