roll.gif
 go play with your barbie dolls you effin sissy
roll.gif

peanut wins.

FATALITY

Originally Posted by sbrar8

C'mon y'all, quit bumpin this POS thread up

Mortal Kombat hasn't been hot since '98
Who the H 3 L L are you to talk down on my thread son. Are you that  C R A CK H 3 A D that we called out on on the last two pages.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sbrar8

C'mon y'all, quit bumpin this POS thread up

Mortal Kombat hasn't been hot since '98
Who the H 3 L L are you to talk down on my thread son. Are you that  C R A CK H 3 A D that we called out on on the last two pages.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I don't know how many hrs I spent playing today. Went thru more than half of story mode

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I don't know how many hrs I spent playing today. Went thru more than half of story mode

Originally Posted by iHust1e

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo on da real I spent at least more than 7 hours to complete da story mode. Shao Khan was a biaaa to finish. Was it all worth it ? F yea it was
glasses.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo on da real I spent at least more than 7 hours to complete da story mode. Shao Khan was a biaaa to finish. Was it all worth it ? F yea it was
glasses.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

finished story mode too...now time to work on a main character, been whooping with Cyber sub-zero online but i wanna go with Johnny Cage or Jax

finished story mode too...now time to work on a main character, been whooping with Cyber sub-zero online but i wanna go with Johnny Cage or Jax

finnally beat Shao Khan in Medium mode with my ALT Sub-Zero/ I guess the trick with him is to stay away from him/ I'm enjoying this game since the last time I copped an MK was the Deadly Alliance

finnally beat Shao Khan in Medium mode with my ALT Sub-Zero/ I guess the trick with him is to stay away from him/ I'm enjoying this game since the last time I copped an MK was the Deadly Alliance

Banged out all night and got up to Kitana's chapter, while thinking the whole time that I should've gotten it for the PS3 or at least an arcade stick.  Capcom games weren't hard to transition to the 360 controller and really thought this would be a breeze....

....I was wrong
frown.gif

Banged out all night and got up to Kitana's chapter, while thinking the whole time that I should've gotten it for the PS3 or at least an arcade stick.  Capcom games weren't hard to transition to the 360 controller and really thought this would be a breeze....

....I was wrong
frown.gif

i just think it would have been better to unlock the characters threw story mode or challenge tower etc. instead of just starting with all.. but hey its whatever.. and how are you guys unlocking costumes and cyber sub, the krypt?

i just think it would have been better to unlock the characters threw story mode or challenge tower etc. instead of just starting with all.. but hey its whatever.. and how are you guys unlocking costumes and cyber sub, the krypt?

Kicking myself for ordering this through online Bestbuy. It was the only one with the Tournament Edition though. Should get here by tonight IF I'm lucky....

Back
Top Bottom