The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Not surprised Justin won. This game is strikingly similar to how Street Fighter plays. If u are a beast at that game you will dominate in this one.

not really... yeah the juggling and combos, but that is more resemblance to tekken.. not all fighting games are the same

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Not surprised Justin won. This game is strikingly similar to how Street Fighter plays. If u are a beast at that game you will dominate in this one.

not really... yeah the juggling and combos, but that is more resemblance to tekken.. not all fighting games are the same

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Why wasn't Tom Brady allowed to play at the tourney?

because he was a tester for the game, and all of the game testers were banned

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Why wasn't Tom Brady allowed to play at the tourney?

because he was a tester for the game, and all of the game testers were banned

let me join that tournament.. PSN in asia is still down, Im hoping itll be up in the next few days though

1. PSN: Raadius
2. JR_Greatness275 
3. King x Riece
4. Robg-VA_703 
5.alex_00_21
6. Yankz87x N 
7. IGsTI_Dreadful
8. yesitsmarcus

let me join that tournament.. PSN in asia is still down, Im hoping itll be up in the next few days though

1. PSN: Raadius
2. JR_Greatness275 
3. King x Riece
4. Robg-VA_703 
5.alex_00_21
6. Yankz87x N 
7. IGsTI_Dreadful
8. yesitsmarcus

justin is the type of kid that gets trashed outside of the arcade due to his bravado. can't stand that kids forced swag.

justin is the type of kid that gets trashed outside of the arcade due to his bravado. can't stand that kids forced swag.

What is spamming in regards to MK9 exactly?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

nerd.gif
there are 2 types of spammers in his game imo:
1. The people who spam projectiles or teleport

2. The people who do the exact thing over and over again(pattern) the entire match. 

For example, i fought a Mileena player a while back who first does teleport, then does 2 low kicks, then jumps to the back of the screen and does 2 projectiles, then did her roll. They went on to repeat this EXACT pattern over and over for the whole match. I won but i couldnt believe what i was seeing., and their record was like 88/30.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

nerd.gif
there are 2 types of spammers in his game imo:
1. The people who spam projectiles or teleport

2. The people who do the exact thing over and over again(pattern) the entire match. 

For example, i fought a Mileena player a while back who first does teleport, then does 2 low kicks, then jumps to the back of the screen and does 2 projectiles, then did her roll. They went on to repeat this EXACT pattern over and over for the whole match. I won but i couldnt believe what i was seeing., and their record was like 88/30.

Back
Top Bottom