The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

finally played for the first time online.. and it's really slow.. it's kinda sucky, and makes timing a lot harder.. but the king of the hill is nice... only people that lose to you, most of the time give you a low score... sore losers!!

finally played for the first time online.. and it's really slow.. it's kinda sucky, and makes timing a lot harder.. but the king of the hill is nice... only people that lose to you, most of the time give you a low score... sore losers!!

I just went 1-3 online and all because of HORRIBLE lag. Only reason why I won one was because I just spammed Katanas fans. *!*@ can't do combos, timing is %@#%!%# off. Blah.

I just went 1-3 online and all because of HORRIBLE lag. Only reason why I won one was because I just spammed Katanas fans. *!*@ can't do combos, timing is %@#%!%# off. Blah.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yea the lag in this game is horrible which makes me sometimes not even wanna play online
laugh.gif

Yea the lag in this game is horrible which makes me sometimes not even wanna play online
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif
I'm treating MK online like double dutch, wondering if I should jump in or not. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word of advice, ONLY search by Connection when you are in a lobby. It'll still have slight lag but it wont be as noticeable as random matches. After a while(if you are actually good a this game and not just a spammer), youll get use to the lag and adapt. Itll be no where near as good as offline though so u are better off not comparing the two.

laugh.gif
Word of advice, ONLY search by Connection when you are in a lobby. It'll still have slight lag but it wont be as noticeable as random matches. After a while(if you are actually good a this game and not just a spammer), youll get use to the lag and adapt. Itll be no where near as good as offline though so u are better off not comparing the two.

I've played 3 matches total online since getting it, played my bro online and all of it was laggy, not even gonna bother with a tournament

I've played 3 matches total online since getting it, played my bro online and all of it was laggy, not even gonna bother with a tournament

Lets get the list started for the PSN tournament, it'll be 16. Ill make a new thread after we reach the max.

1. PSN: Raadius

Lets get the list started for the PSN tournament, it'll be 16. Ill make a new thread after we reach the max.

1. PSN: Raadius

Back
Top Bottom