The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I can't believe that they decided to scrap that hd mk game 
mad.gif

Kenshi is deadly when fighting close range. If they block low you can throw that descending sword, if they block high a low combo starter will hit them, or you can just throw the ascending sword and catch them not blocking.

Hella hard to come near him if Kenshi is playing zone too. too many options lol Definitely a great character.

Kenshi is deadly when fighting close range. If they block low you can throw that descending sword, if they block high a low combo starter will hit them, or you can just throw the ascending sword and catch them not blocking.

Hella hard to come near him if Kenshi is playing zone too. too many options lol Definitely a great character.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn is the new DLC worth it?

You better believe it homeboy
pimp.gif

I am about to practice with Kenshi.

So far I run with Liu Kang, Kabal, Raiden, and a lil Sub Zero.

I think I am gonna try reptile out too. I am like 280-140 or something. So I am def getting better

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn is the new DLC worth it?

You better believe it homeboy
pimp.gif

I am about to practice with Kenshi.

So far I run with Liu Kang, Kabal, Raiden, and a lil Sub Zero.

I think I am gonna try reptile out too. I am like 280-140 or something. So I am def getting better

need to cop. i wasnt good at the demo for **#
laugh.gif

spent time with the nephew and he had it, i ran with liu kang but switched over to Smoke
pimp.gif

im getting better

need to cop. i wasnt good at the demo for **#
laugh.gif

spent time with the nephew and he had it, i ran with liu kang but switched over to Smoke
pimp.gif

im getting better

Back
Top Bottom