The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

those are some nice ermac combos, but i dont like using xrays at the end of combos. cause every time you do that, instead of getting+30% damage, in a combo it is a lot less than that. so to me it's not really worth it

those are some nice ermac combos, but i dont like using xrays at the end of combos. cause every time you do that, instead of getting+30% damage, in a combo it is a lot less than that. so to me it's not really worth it

^ sick!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Cant seem to find a strategy with kenshi
I suggest you fight close to your opponent, hit em with a low starter combo then juggle (F32,DB1,F32, BF2) then follow up with a BF3. If your opponent manages to read your attacks, they will start to block low... thats when you hit em with the close descending sword (DB4). Keep checking him with that and hell be forced to block high, leaving him open for a combo with a low starter.
At full range, keep checking your opponent with BF3 and deflect any projectiles he will throw at you.

Kenshi's tools are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Cant seem to find a strategy with kenshi
I suggest you fight close to your opponent, hit em with a low starter combo then juggle (F32,DB1,F32, BF2) then follow up with a BF3. If your opponent manages to read your attacks, they will start to block low... thats when you hit em with the close descending sword (DB4). Keep checking him with that and hell be forced to block high, leaving him open for a combo with a low starter.
At full range, keep checking your opponent with BF3 and deflect any projectiles he will throw at you.

Kenshi's tools are 
pimp.gif

Rain, sporting similar attributes in his attire to his MK: Armageddon appearance, whirls like a hurricane in his entrance and seems to have had an impressive update to his moveset! Returning is his infamous Super Roundhouse Kick along with his Lightning Bolt special moves, along with a new arsenal including a Teleport, encapsulating his opponent's in a Water Bubble and zoning them with Jets of Water amongst other moves.
Also featured in the trailer are glimpses of his Fatalities which utilize his prowess with water-based attacks, making use of his water bubbles to snap his foe's legs before decapitating them with a stream of highly pressurised water and for his second in what appears to asphyxiate his opponent, subsequently drowning them. His X-Ray is also witnessed, which involves Rain snapping the opponent's elbow before finishing off with a Roundhouse Kick to their face. His Victory Pose also pays homage to his UMK3 stance with a new addition of him summoning actual rain from the skies.
Rain will be available Tuesday July 19th on Xbox Live and Playstation Network for 400 Microsoft Points and $4.99 respectively. He is also one fourth of the Season Pass which is available now! It is unknown who will be accompanying him in the the adjacent Compatability Pack but codenames for the two characters have been announced as Blueberry and Lime. Let's speculate to who these two characters klassic costumes are!

Rain, sporting similar attributes in his attire to his MK: Armageddon appearance, whirls like a hurricane in his entrance and seems to have had an impressive update to his moveset! Returning is his infamous Super Roundhouse Kick along with his Lightning Bolt special moves, along with a new arsenal including a Teleport, encapsulating his opponent's in a Water Bubble and zoning them with Jets of Water amongst other moves.
Also featured in the trailer are glimpses of his Fatalities which utilize his prowess with water-based attacks, making use of his water bubbles to snap his foe's legs before decapitating them with a stream of highly pressurised water and for his second in what appears to asphyxiate his opponent, subsequently drowning them. His X-Ray is also witnessed, which involves Rain snapping the opponent's elbow before finishing off with a Roundhouse Kick to their face. His Victory Pose also pays homage to his UMK3 stance with a new addition of him summoning actual rain from the skies.
Rain will be available Tuesday July 19th on Xbox Live and Playstation Network for 400 Microsoft Points and $4.99 respectively. He is also one fourth of the Season Pass which is available now! It is unknown who will be accompanying him in the the adjacent Compatability Pack but codenames for the two characters have been announced as Blueberry and Lime. Let's speculate to who these two characters klassic costumes are!

Back
Top Bottom