The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

lmao @ that colt story peanut! hahaha thats why I prefer offline gaming. Online gamers are full of ragequitters and losers lol.
Im currently maining Noob and I must say that that video is really helpful. Ive been doing the blackhole loop but that vid added more insightful info on how to use it. Nice!

NRS let me down with the Klassic skins though, MK2 Kitana and Jade? Cmon man. Im disappointed (or is it because I dont use any of em lol). Im wishing that they bring out the MK3 ninja skins for the last DLC.

lmao @ that colt story peanut! hahaha thats why I prefer offline gaming. Online gamers are full of ragequitters and losers lol.
Im currently maining Noob and I must say that that video is really helpful. Ive been doing the blackhole loop but that vid added more insightful info on how to use it. Nice!

NRS let me down with the Klassic skins though, MK2 Kitana and Jade? Cmon man. Im disappointed (or is it because I dont use any of em lol). Im wishing that they bring out the MK3 ninja skins for the last DLC.

dude.. you went all out this time with your vids... greatly appreciated... i love playing online, only that king of the hill respect trophy sucks man... when you beat people they give you almost no respect points.. and it doesnt always save all your points.. so i guess you have to get 1000 or 2500 points all in one shot... really lame..

other than noob, im thinking about having kitana as my 3rd character after subzero... but again like i said there is too much emphasis on special moves instead of combos. couple days ago i got my $!$ kicked by a reptile player who wasnt that good, but kept spamming acid balls. and as sub zero there is not much you can do..

dude.. you went all out this time with your vids... greatly appreciated... i love playing online, only that king of the hill respect trophy sucks man... when you beat people they give you almost no respect points.. and it doesnt always save all your points.. so i guess you have to get 1000 or 2500 points all in one shot... really lame..

other than noob, im thinking about having kitana as my 3rd character after subzero... but again like i said there is too much emphasis on special moves instead of combos. couple days ago i got my $!$ kicked by a reptile player who wasnt that good, but kept spamming acid balls. and as sub zero there is not much you can do..

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

lol they shut the servers down as I was playing a game

nothing new... the game is great, but the connections suck. also every time a new dlc comes out, it's even worse than before..i love the fact that the come out with new characters, but dang NRS just fix that bad connection and all the drama that comes with it, instead of giving us new characters all the time.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

lol they shut the servers down as I was playing a game

nothing new... the game is great, but the connections suck. also every time a new dlc comes out, it's even worse than before..i love the fact that the come out with new characters, but dang NRS just fix that bad connection and all the drama that comes with it, instead of giving us new characters all the time.

Rain comes out tomorrow 
pimp.gif

this all i been playing lately...im mad late still working on the story im @ chapter 15...game was worth the money! unlike mvc3

Back
Top Bottom