The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

this all i been playing lately...im mad late still working on the story im @ chapter 15...game was worth the money! unlike mvc3

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Rain comes out tomorrow 
pimp.gif

my 5 dollars is ready

what time will rain be available for download? midnight??

also i've heard stuff about some game that's supposed to be available for download on ps3 and 360 that's going to have mk1, mk2, and ultimate mk3 on it. has anyone heard about this at all?

also i've heard stuff about some game that's supposed to be available for download on ps3 and 360 that's going to have mk1, mk2, and ultimate mk3 on it. has anyone heard about this at all?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yea thats the mk arcade collection thats suppose to release by august or september.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yea thats the mk arcade collection thats suppose to release by august or september.

NetherRealm Studios have forwarded us over some information regarding Mortal Kombat's attendance at this years San Diego, Comic-Con 2011 which will be held at the Gamestop within Westfield Horton Plaza which will be within walking distance from the main convention and will commence on Thursday, July 21st at 7pm.

""The mysterious Fourth DLC Kombatant will be revealed and become playable at Comic-Con!! "

Along with the debut of Mortal Kombat Legacy's Final Episode [Full Story], featuring Cyrax and Sektor, a few other exciting prospects have emerged! Firstly. The Fourth DLC Kombatant will be receiving their much anticipated announcement reveal and will also become playable at the event for the attendees alongside the rest of the roster in a tournament< style competition involving several unannounced prizes!

There will also be the chance to meet the team at NetherRealm Studios with potential photographic and autograph opportunities available! Keep up to date with all things Comic-Con and Mortal Kombat related by following us over on Twitter at @MK_Online or by liking us over on our Facebook Page. Think you've got a news story? Send your submissions to our MKO Newslead.

NetherRealm Studios have forwarded us over some information regarding Mortal Kombat's attendance at this years San Diego, Comic-Con 2011 which will be held at the Gamestop within Westfield Horton Plaza which will be within walking distance from the main convention and will commence on Thursday, July 21st at 7pm.

""The mysterious Fourth DLC Kombatant will be revealed and become playable at Comic-Con!! "

Along with the debut of Mortal Kombat Legacy's Final Episode [Full Story], featuring Cyrax and Sektor, a few other exciting prospects have emerged! Firstly. The Fourth DLC Kombatant will be receiving their much anticipated announcement reveal and will also become playable at the event for the attendees alongside the rest of the roster in a tournament< style competition involving several unannounced prizes!

There will also be the chance to meet the team at NetherRealm Studios with potential photographic and autograph opportunities available! Keep up to date with all things Comic-Con and Mortal Kombat related by following us over on Twitter at @MK_Online or by liking us over on our Facebook Page. Think you've got a news story? Send your submissions to our MKO Newslead.

yeah they are really not letting anyone know as of right now. cause the black character is just a basemale.. so it could be anyone ( i hope they create a character out of a familiar name in MK circles, Nimbus Terrafaux).. i dont really like the outfits for kitana and jade. they should release the mk3 subzero outfit and maybe even hanzo hasashi outfit (scorpion's human form/shirai ryu outfit)

yeah they are really not letting anyone know as of right now. cause the black character is just a basemale.. so it could be anyone ( i hope they create a character out of a familiar name in MK circles, Nimbus Terrafaux).. i dont really like the outfits for kitana and jade. they should release the mk3 subzero outfit and maybe even hanzo hasashi outfit (scorpion's human form/shirai ryu outfit)

Are there any plans on releasing all this content in one package? Paying $5 for each character is redic. This game is about to be $80 bucks 
sick.gif

Are there any plans on releasing all this content in one package? Paying $5 for each character is redic. This game is about to be $80 bucks 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom