laugh.gif
. He only uses girls and dude does not miss a combo
30t6p3b.gif
. He landed a 23 hit mid screen combo on a dude that did 60%
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And he landed some 20 ssomething hit mid screen to wall combo with kitana that did a little higher than that.

His PSN is Rockstarr93

Challenge him Peanut
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn
eek.gif
 Yea the most I can land with kitana is anywhere from 13 to 16 hit combos
pimp.gif

^^ My bad bro, I forgot to mention that that 23 mid screen combo was with Mileena
30t6p3b.gif
. I play pretty high level with raiden and he straight worked me with Jade. I honestly didn't even know what to do.

^^ My bad bro, I forgot to mention that that 23 mid screen combo was with Mileena
30t6p3b.gif
. I play pretty high level with raiden and he straight worked me with Jade. I honestly didn't even know what to do.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

30t6p3b.gif

For real ???? I never seen a 23 hit combo by mileena. The most I can do is a 16 hit combo. Now with kitana you can do a 24 hit combo which involves dash canceling her EX fan throw.

30t6p3b.gif

For real ???? I never seen a 23 hit combo by mileena. The most I can do is a 16 hit combo. Now with kitana you can do a 24 hit combo which involves dash canceling her EX fan throw.

yeah but the last move was that one move where she jumps on you and bites your neck. So how do you cancel moves? can you explain?

yeah but the last move was that one move where she jumps on you and bites your neck. So how do you cancel moves? can you explain?

Rain is
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Fatality # 2 up, down, left , right 2 ( Jump Distance )
stage fatality right, down ,right 4 
Babality left , down , right 1

Rain is

A lil off subject but. what is the newest Street Fighter? Super Street Fighte 4 Arcade Edition? Does that have all of the content?

yeah it has everything 
my boy i used to play with all the time said it sucks that every one got nerfed and the ae guys are way over powered 

A lil off subject but. what is the newest Street Fighter? Super Street Fighte 4 Arcade Edition? Does that have all of the content?

yeah it has everything 
my boy i used to play with all the time said it sucks that every one got nerfed and the ae guys are way over powered 

ssf4 ae has 4 extra characters, yun, yang, oni and evil ryu.. not sure what you mean by newest streetfighter, cause i think the newest will be 3rd strike online.. only ones that are overpowered are the twins.. i just saw this player on youtube konqqer he's good with kitana.. might make her my back up character..

ssf4 ae has 4 extra characters, yun, yang, oni and evil ryu.. not sure what you mean by newest streetfighter, cause i think the newest will be 3rd strike online.. only ones that are overpowered are the twins.. i just saw this player on youtube konqqer he's good with kitana.. might make her my back up character..

Originally Posted by peanut214

Rain is

How do you unlock babality and stage fatality

Rain is

Rain is

You have to perform them.

Rain is

You have to perform them.

I'm pretty sure not blocking isn't a requirement to perform babalities in this game.

I'm pretty sure not blocking isn't a requirement to perform babalities in this game.

Back
Top Bottom