The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

To all the players that dont play online....... yall are just scared of getting served. You can easily mute someone talkin $***, but you would rather keep beating your little brother, and acting like your good at the game. REAL COMPETITION is ONLY found online or in tournaments.
#$$+ are you talking about 99% of online players are garbage

To all the players that dont play online....... yall are just scared of getting served. You can easily mute someone talkin $***, but you would rather keep beating your little brother, and acting like your good at the game. REAL COMPETITION is ONLY found online or in tournaments.

Originally Posted by The Minister

totally agree with you there.. there arent a lot of good players online, only a few players i met were really good... i hate mileena.. but it's also lag, games desynching and bad connections that take the fun out of online play. besides it's time NRS patches everything the way it should, because there is no point in having Rain do a 11 hit combo and takes 51% and where noob does a 15 hit combo and does less than 40%, so they really need to even things out... cause before you know it, only character you'll see is Rain with his high damage combos

Originally Posted by The Minister

totally agree with you there.. there arent a lot of good players online, only a few players i met were really good... i hate mileena.. but it's also lag, games desynching and bad connections that take the fun out of online play. besides it's time NRS patches everything the way it should, because there is no point in having Rain do a 11 hit combo and takes 51% and where noob does a 15 hit combo and does less than 40%, so they really need to even things out... cause before you know it, only character you'll see is Rain with his high damage combos

Everyone thinks they're good at Mk 
laugh.gif
 wall juggling and spamming teleport moves doesn't make you good.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

laugh.gif

no, that doesnt make you good.. but having a 140 - 19 record does..
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

no, that doesnt make you good.. but having a 140 - 19 record does..
smokin.gif

I feel that this is directed at me since I started this online-offline $%$% lol. I am not scared of getting served. I try to travel places to join tournaments and join casuals with different MK players who share the same passion with me. And they're excellent MK players. Scared? Nope. I just dont like dealing with the lag and the immaturity of 95% of online players.

If I get my #** kicked, I think about what I'm doing wrong and find a way around it. I dont blame others for my loss, "oh you won because you spam and spam and spam" "oh you play KL, Reptile, Raiden thats why you beat me". Get that salty $%$% outta here.

I placed 2nd in a tournament and I'm not even saying that I play this game at a high level.
happy.gif
But Im definitely working hard to be better in this game.

I feel that this is directed at me since I started this online-offline $%$% lol. I am not scared of getting served. I try to travel places to join tournaments and join casuals with different MK players who share the same passion with me. And they're excellent MK players. Scared? Nope. I just dont like dealing with the lag and the immaturity of 95% of online players.

If I get my #** kicked, I think about what I'm doing wrong and find a way around it. I dont blame others for my loss, "oh you won because you spam and spam and spam" "oh you play KL, Reptile, Raiden thats why you beat me". Get that salty $%$% outta here.

I placed 2nd in a tournament and I'm not even saying that I play this game at a high level.
happy.gif
But Im definitely working hard to be better in this game.

laugh.gif

Juggling mid screen, and wall juggling are part of the game tho. It takes good skill & timing to do so. Just play good defense and stay away from those corners. And don't burn your meter on dumb @@@*. I takes strategy. Landing real combos etc isn't spamming @ all.

And if you pay attention a lot of that stuff that people do to spam is mad punishable. Just gotta wait for that moment and let that 9-12 hit combo fly
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Juggling mid screen, and wall juggling are part of the game tho. It takes good skill & timing to do so. Just play good defense and stay away from those corners. And don't burn your meter on dumb @@@*. I takes strategy. Landing real combos etc isn't spamming @ all.

And if you pay attention a lot of that stuff that people do to spam is mad punishable. Just gotta wait for that moment and let that 9-12 hit combo fly
pimp.gif

Only thing that should be nerfed with Kung Lao is his low hat. His spin has been nerfed to be punishable as hell, and the combo damage have been decreased. Only problem with him right now is his low hat. Maybe give it more frames to delay recovery time.

Im a Kung Lao player if that matters.

Only thing that should be nerfed with Kung Lao is his low hat. His spin has been nerfed to be punishable as hell, and the combo damage have been decreased. Only problem with him right now is his low hat. Maybe give it more frames to delay recovery time.

Im a Kung Lao player if that matters.

nah the recovery on that spin is stupid. Cause when you block it it pushes you back and there is no way that you can dash and land something in enough time

nah the recovery on that spin is stupid. Cause when you block it it pushes you back and there is no way that you can dash and land something in enough time

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Maybe thats online. I saw Perfect Legend tweet that the spin online is the like the pre-patch KL. I always get punished offline when I whiff the spin.

Back
Top Bottom