The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

record some matches man! Ermac is a very interesting character to watch!

And yea, REO's Kabal was godlike indeed! Was rooting for Detroit's Shang though

CDjr takes Seasons Beatings. Beat REO 3-0 in the grand finals

1. VSM CD Jr (Jax)
2. vVv REO (Kabal)
3. VSM Maxter (Raiden)
4. VSM Erik Warda (Kabal)
5. LB NYChris G (Reptile/KungLao)
6. m2dave (Freddy)
7. DRS THTB (Reptile)
8. EMP Tom Brady (Kung Lao)

CDjr takes Seasons Beatings. Beat REO 3-0 in the grand finals

1. VSM CD Jr (Jax)
2. vVv REO (Kabal)
3. VSM Maxter (Raiden)
4. VSM Erik Warda (Kabal)
5. LB NYChris G (Reptile/KungLao)
6. m2dave (Freddy)
7. DRS THTB (Reptile)
8. EMP Tom Brady (Kung Lao)

MY RAIN finally won a tournament! haha I have now 2 tournaments under my belt lol
smile.gif
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Golden Joysticks 2011: Mortal Kombat tops Capcom in Best Fighting Game[/h1] [h2]Marvel 3 and SSF4: Arcade take runners-up places[/h2]
The bloodier alternative to Street Fighter prides itself on extreme violence and bone-breaking gameplay. Boasting a score of 86 on Metacritic and over 3 million sales worldwide, Mortal Kombat has been a success for publisher Warner Bros. and fan reaction has been generally positive.

Taking second place is Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds and in third place is Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition.

We did it
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Golden Joysticks 2011: Mortal Kombat tops Capcom in Best Fighting Game[/h1] [h2]Marvel 3 and SSF4: Arcade take runners-up places[/h2]
The bloodier alternative to Street Fighter prides itself on extreme violence and bone-breaking gameplay. Boasting a score of 86 on Metacritic and over 3 million sales worldwide, Mortal Kombat has been a success for publisher Warner Bros. and fan reaction has been generally positive.

Taking second place is Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds and in third place is Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition.

We did it
pimp.gif

havent been in this thread in a while..couldnt find the other one but you guys would know what im tlkn bout..

has there been any more of those short movie like clips with the dude that played black dynamite as jax?? last one i saw was like ep 10 or so i think it was sub zero...

havent been in this thread in a while..couldnt find the other one but you guys would know what im tlkn bout..

has there been any more of those short movie like clips with the dude that played black dynamite as jax?? last one i saw was like ep 10 or so i think it was sub zero...

I HATE fighting games. Mostly because I'm brutal. 
laugh.gif

I rented this a couple months back and have to say, it was so much fun. I just played through the storyline on easy and had a blast. I think they did a great job explaining each character.

Keep posting those tournaments videos, I'm sure there are a few people like myself who dont post, but appreciate them being thrown up. 

I HATE fighting games. Mostly because I'm brutal. 
laugh.gif

I rented this a couple months back and have to say, it was so much fun. I just played through the storyline on easy and had a blast. I think they did a great job explaining each character.

Keep posting those tournaments videos, I'm sure there are a few people like myself who dont post, but appreciate them being thrown up. 

Peanut, I thought that you were the best with Reptile

I have been putting in work learning mad characters but I struggle so bad online. Like, I hate to make excuses but the lag
30t6p3b.gif
. I drop soooooooooooo man combos. Like I have a decent tsung but juggling the fireball combos online is
30t6p3b.gif

I have been putting in work learning mad characters but I struggle so bad online. Like, I hate to make excuses but the lag
30t6p3b.gif
. I drop soooooooooooo man combos. Like I have a decent tsung but juggling the fireball combos online is
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mane I been out da loop for a minute niketalk fam
laugh.gif
 yea the lag is terrible online but what can we do. Hmmm my reptile isn't all the great to tell you the truth. My mains consist of sub-zero , smoke , johhny cage , liu kang , rain , sektor , millena and nightwolf.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mane I been out da loop for a minute niketalk fam
laugh.gif
 yea the lag is terrible online but what can we do. Hmmm my reptile isn't all the great to tell you the truth. My mains consist of sub-zero , smoke , johhny cage , liu kang , rain , sektor , millena and nightwolf.

Back
Top Bottom