Y'all can have Cyber Sub i'll stick with my man Sub Zero
pimp.gif

I bet he's gonna have better moves though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Sub-Predator Zero
pimp.gif

Quan-Chi and Scorp will be my favs.

Can some of you PS3 guys add me? YungSparrow365...only got a few games KZ3 and GOW3, but no friends to play with
frown.gif

I got you homie

Sub-Predator Zero
pimp.gif

Quan-Chi and Scorp will be my favs.

Can some of you PS3 guys add me? YungSparrow365...only got a few games KZ3 and GOW3, but no friends to play with
frown.gif

I got you homie

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Is Cyber Smoke confirmed yet? or is he the character opposite of Cyber Sub Zero?

Kenshi
pimp.gif

The story line was altered and this time around sub-zero was the one that was captured while trying to escape instead of smoke.

Is Cyber Smoke confirmed yet? or is he the character opposite of Cyber Sub Zero?

Kenshi
pimp.gif

The story line was altered and this time around sub-zero was the one that was captured while trying to escape instead of smoke.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

OFFICIALLY GEEKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bordeaux vii x2 on 4/16 $300 before taxes 

M.K. IX Truck Tour in my city 4/16-4/19 (Free i hope)

M.K. IX K.E. on 4/19 $100 before taxes

Best 4 days of the yr so far PRICELESS!!!!!!!
...until you see the quality of the Bordeauxs.... 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

OFFICIALLY GEEKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bordeaux vii x2 on 4/16 $300 before taxes 

M.K. IX Truck Tour in my city 4/16-4/19 (Free i hope)

M.K. IX K.E. on 4/19 $100 before taxes

Best 4 days of the yr so far PRICELESS!!!!!!!
...until you see the quality of the Bordeauxs.... 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Kenshi
pimp.gif

damn.  Cyber Smoke was a beast too.  I wanted to see an MK9 version of the multibomb fatality.
ohwell.gif

Kenshi
pimp.gif

damn.  Cyber Smoke was a beast too.  I wanted to see an MK9 version of the multibomb fatality.
ohwell.gif

Kenshi
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Hopefully they make cyber smoke too. More than likely he's gonna be DLC though.

Kenshi
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Hopefully they make cyber smoke too. More than likely he's gonna be DLC though.

Also I'm having trouble on which edition to pre-order, the tournament edition loos sick but I'm probably not going to get a lot of use out of the arcade stick and it's $150, kinda steep for one game. The Kollectors had the figurines which I'd probably enjoy as well. I'll see if I can trade in done more games that'll make it easier.

The tournament edition is already soldout homie. Atleast thats what I heard. Only 20,000 te's were made.

Also I'm having trouble on which edition to pre-order, the tournament edition loos sick but I'm probably not going to get a lot of use out of the arcade stick and it's $150, kinda steep for one game. The Kollectors had the figurines which I'd probably enjoy as well. I'll see if I can trade in done more games that'll make it easier.

The tournament edition is already soldout homie. Atleast thats what I heard. Only 20,000 te's were made.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Spoiler tags? Anyone...

I agree.
grin.gif
  No more leaks about the story plot unless you wanna put it in a spoiler tag. The first thing ima do when I get the game is play the story mode
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Spoiler tags? Anyone...

I agree.
grin.gif
  No more leaks about the story plot unless you wanna put it in a spoiler tag. The first thing ima do when I get the game is play the story mode
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom