The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I stopped playing MK hardcore at MK3, so some of the characthers are new to me. Actually, I played Trilogy a lil but I'm still outta touch. I used to run with Reptile and Cyrax, tho

I stopped playing MK hardcore at MK3, so some of the characthers are new to me. Actually, I played Trilogy a lil but I'm still outta touch. I used to run with Reptile and Cyrax, tho

Originally Posted by peanut214

I want Reptile, but do you know if Amazon ships on release day or prior so it's delivered on RD?  My impatientness will probably have me PO this game at Gamestop if I have to wait any longer than release day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

I want Reptile, but do you know if Amazon ships on release day or prior so it's delivered on RD?  My impatientness will probably have me PO this game at Gamestop if I have to wait any longer than release day
laugh.gif

Played the demo at least 20 times today cannot wait till Friday to cop my PS3

hope my boy brings it over again tomorrow
laugh.gif

also any of you guys know where i can cop a NEW 80 GB Fat PS3 ?

I used to have the slim and i hate the way it looks and i definitely don't need all that storage.

Played the demo at least 20 times today cannot wait till Friday to cop my PS3

hope my boy brings it over again tomorrow
laugh.gif

also any of you guys know where i can cop a NEW 80 GB Fat PS3 ?

I used to have the slim and i hate the way it looks and i definitely don't need all that storage.

^^^^holy crap!!!, was that kung lao's fatality when he throws his hat on the floor and then drags them???? i need to see a video of that...u got one peanut?

^^^^holy crap!!!, was that kung lao's fatality when he throws his hat on the floor and then drags them???? i need to see a video of that...u got one peanut?

Im thinking of seriously preordering from amazon to get Reptile's old custom
laugh.gif
. I seriously think he looks ******ed the way he looks now
sick.gif
looking like a green parakeet with scales. His appearance went downhill after mortal kombat III and lets not even mention Armagedon Reptile. Ok venting over
laugh.gif

Im thinking of seriously preordering from amazon to get Reptile's old custom
laugh.gif
. I seriously think he looks ******ed the way he looks now
sick.gif
looking like a green parakeet with scales. His appearance went downhill after mortal kombat III and lets not even mention Armagedon Reptile. Ok venting over
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom