The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214
The Joker
nerd.gif

big fan since back in the day. verrrry happy they went 2D

can someone explain to me why there is a robot sub zero?

big fan since back in the day. verrrry happy they went 2D

can someone explain to me why there is a robot sub zero?

I'm convinced peanut works for NetherRealm Studios...

When I originally came in to the thread I had about 10% interest in buying it, since then I'm at about 95%.

Damn it.

When I originally came in to the thread I had about 10% interest in buying it, since then I'm at about 95%.

Damn it.

One thing MK always was King of was have great levels to fight on. Capcom has some of the most generic levels I have EVER SEEN. I ordered the Tournament Edition to resell but I may have to keep it.

So much History with MK and the fact that it's a American Original makes me want to keep the TE bundle.

One thing MK always was King of was have great levels to fight on. Capcom has some of the most generic levels I have EVER SEEN. I ordered the Tournament Edition to resell but I may have to keep it.

So much History with MK and the fact that it's a American Original makes me want to keep the TE bundle.

Cheers to peanut214 for keeping this thread very much updated. I wouldnt know half the stuff for this game if it wasnt for u man, this one is for u

2j3mvkh.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Cheers to peanut214 for keeping this thread very much updated. I wouldnt know half the stuff for this game if it wasnt for u man, this one is for u

2j3mvkh.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

2j3mvkh.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Already bro
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

2j3mvkh.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Already bro
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

xtianp wrote:

Damn it.
I wish I worked for NRS but unfortunately I don't. I'm just a hardcore mortal kombat head.

xtianp wrote:

Damn it.
I wish I worked for NRS but unfortunately I don't. I'm just a hardcore mortal kombat head.

jordanjunky22 wrote:
i heard something about zombie liu kang being in the game peanut can you confirm this.....

Naw that's proably in the challenge tower where you fight a certain character and they can be in a zombie version. Also Quan Chi has a special move where he can transform his opponent to a zombie
Heres a pic of zombie goro in the challange tower.
happy.gif

jordanjunky22 wrote:
i heard something about zombie liu kang being in the game peanut can you confirm this.....

Naw that's proably in the challenge tower where you fight a certain character and they can be in a zombie version. Also Quan Chi has a special move where he can transform his opponent to a zombie
Heres a pic of zombie goro in the challange tower.
happy.gif

So tell me again what are the special attire for the stores?

All i know is

Gamestop- Old scorpian clothes
Toys r us- Old kitanna clothes

anymore?

So tell me again what are the special attire for the stores?

All i know is

Gamestop- Old scorpian clothes
Toys r us- Old kitanna clothes

anymore?

Back
Top Bottom